"After comparing the same output on Scorm Cloud and on our LMS it looks like the issue was with Cornerstone. The storyline output function..."
- almost 6 years ago01/02/15 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"That was the first one I tried, but it didn't seem to help. I'm on Storyline 1 Update 5, so maybe it's resolved in SL 2 or the most recen..."
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Mobile Safari Publish Settings
"Could somebody expand on the ideal settings for publishing a course for use on mobile safari or point me to some updated material if it e..."
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
"Oh, and make sure that you set a trigger to start your second audio when the first file finishes."
- over 6 years ago02/27/14 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Different layers would work but if you want it all on one layer, you could also split your audio into two different files but put them ri..."
- over 6 years ago02/27/14 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"I submitted a support ticket with Articulate. They were able to reproduce the error registered it as a bug. In the meantime, I'm having ..."
- over 6 years ago02/27/14 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"Feature request sent. In the meantime, my suggestion is not to use Storyline if you need scrolling. I gave up on trying in Storyline and..."
- almost 7 years ago12/04/13 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"I agree with Nick. Double finger scrolling doesn't work consistently and isn't going to work for the users. Everyone is too trained alrea..."
- almost 7 years ago12/04/13 at 10:24 am (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Scrolling Panel on iPhone
"I'm having lots of trouble getting scrolling panels to work consistently on an iPhone. When held vertically it won't work at all. When ho..."
- almost 7 years ago12/04/13 at 10:15 am (UTC)
"Oh, and one more note on why we need to use vertical dimensions... We're delivering the content through QR codes and unfortunately, most ..."
- 7 years ago10/09/13 at 10:41 am (UTC)
Dan Myers replied to the discussion Audio and action out of sync on playback, even after publishing
"When you say previewing the slide, are you using the play button in the lower left of the timeline? Or using the preview in the "Publish"..."
- 7 years ago10/09/13 at 10:30 am (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Problem when publishing for iPhones
"We're starting to develop lots of flashcard type training built specifically for smartphones. So they're set with the ratio of 360 width ..."
- 7 years ago10/09/13 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"Nice! Good workaround, I have lots of applications for this technique."
- over 7 years ago05/03/13 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Full Time eLearning Position Available
"We have a full time Instructional Design Manager position available at The Cheesecake Factory and we're looking for someone with Storylin..."
- over 7 years ago05/02/13 at 11:12 am (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Drag and Drop on Windows 8 Tablets
"Hey Storyline Gurus, Has anyone had any success with drag and drop working consistently on windows 8 tablets? It seems to work just fine ..."
- over 7 years ago05/02/13 at 10:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, It looks like this is a known issue caused by the slide transitions. http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?prod..."
- over 7 years ago04/18/13 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, I uploaded my .story file and submitted a case the number is: # 00329279 Dan"
- over 7 years ago04/16/13 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I'm using HTML5 & Safari (through our LMS). Where can I upload a .story file? Thanks, Dan"
- over 7 years ago04/16/13 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Freeform Question Submit Button on iPad
"I have some standard slides with the prev-next buttons and then several freeform questions, then more slides w/previous next, then more f..."
- over 7 years ago04/16/13 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
- over 7 years ago04/11/13 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
Dan Myers started a new discussion Audio Stops Working When Revisiting on iPad?
"We've noticed a problem where someone is accessing a Storyline course on an iPad and they exit the module midway through. Then they retu..."
- over 7 years ago04/11/13 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, We were thinking that could be useful for making our own character packs of people in our uniforms. Instead of trying t..."
- over 7 years ago03/26/13 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"I don't suppose you also have one of the photographic characters? "
- over 7 years ago03/25/13 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi sharon, I've done this two ways: 1. Using the results screen like you mentioned. I just modified the look and feel so that it just had..."
- over 7 years ago03/25/13 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
Dan Myers replied to the discussion Storyline Objects, triggers, etc on top of an Engage Interaction?
"Thanks Christine, that makes sense that it impacts the visibility. On the plus side it sounds like I can still have other things going o..."
- over 7 years ago02/08/13 at 2:07 pm (UTC)