Dan Strong started a new discussion you have exceeded the number of activations allowed on this device
"Hi, I have had to reinstall windows on my PC and now im getting the message in the subject. I Currently use it on this pc and another, ho..."
- over 9 years ago05/22/14 at 4:48 am (UTC)
"Gerry Wasiluk said: Quick update on my experiences . . . Loading Tin Can content into the SCORM Cloud as your LRS and then exporting ou..."
- almost 10 years ago01/10/14 at 4:46 am (UTC)
"http://scorm.com/project-tin-can-phase-3-tracking-offlinelong-running-content/ Sounds like its not impossible anyway. This would be a coo..."
- almost 10 years ago01/10/14 at 2:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, thats a good fix for the time being. Thats a shame, would be an awesome feature if the program could store the tincan state..."
- almost 10 years ago01/10/14 at 2:34 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion Articulate Mobile Player Tincan offline
"Hi, 2 questions. 1. Is Tincan in storyline 1.0 spec? 2. Will Articulate Player ever support offline download for tincan courses? I tried..."
- almost 10 years ago01/10/14 at 2:19 am (UTC)
Dan Strong replied to the discussion matching Drop-down menu not working html5 for Chrome or Firefox
"This doesnt work at all for me either in HTML5. I click on the drop downs with my mouse and nothing happens. Works fine as flash. Using U..."
- almost 10 years ago01/07/14 at 4:14 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil! Not really used anything like that but works great, also looped it by subtracting the variable at the end! "
- 10 years ago11/26/13 at 6:25 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion Cycle states
"I've got an object with 8 states. Is there a way I can use 1 button to click through the states?"
- 10 years ago11/26/13 at 5:34 am (UTC)
"narrowed it down to the actual choice answers, when I delete them it speeds up again. Bug?"
- over 10 years ago06/10/13 at 1:40 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion quiz slides are slow
"When I have a high res image on a slide, the mouse click to highlight is slow, indicating large file size, so I always keep my images sma..."
- over 10 years ago06/10/13 at 1:39 am (UTC)
"Keith Lowe said: I too have a Surface RT and have placed Articulate on the whitelist then deselected the ability to update the white list..."
- almost 11 years ago01/14/13 at 1:31 am (UTC)
"Ok thanks Peter"
- almost 11 years ago01/14/13 at 1:22 am (UTC)
"Hi I posted but not heard anything since last week saying it was being investigated, any ideas on a fix? My ref is ref:_00D30Txo._50040O..."
- almost 11 years ago01/10/13 at 3:33 am (UTC)
"I haven't seen the message yet which is good news for me, will keep testing! Thanks Dan"
- almost 11 years ago01/10/13 at 3:30 am (UTC)
"Just right click the file and open with notepad! Then all you need to do is add: <domain>yoursite.com<</domain> and save, ..."
- almost 11 years ago01/04/13 at 3:03 am (UTC)
"alex vachon said: Hi folks, first time here, great resource! I won a Rt Surface last month. I appreciate it because I use it to show my..."
- almost 11 years ago01/03/13 at 5:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Yeah the font is Articulate Light, Just changed it to arial and its doing the same thing. I will open a case thanks!"
- almost 11 years ago01/03/13 at 2:24 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion HTML5 faded textbox
"Hi, I have published my storyline project to HTML5 and the right hand textbox is a faded black when they are supposed to be the same colo..."
- almost 11 years ago01/02/13 at 2:58 am (UTC)
"This is great news thanks! I think you should probably look into how much RAM Storyline uses, seems excessive... If I add the same amount..."
- almost 11 years ago12/07/12 at 5:05 am (UTC)
"This is happening on the majority of my large projects now. I would hope there is an update soon and we don't have to wait for a whole ne..."
- 11 years ago12/06/12 at 2:46 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion Slide transition direction
"Hi, another animation problem... I have a slide transition 'cover left' to happen when I go to the next slide, this looks good, except wh..."
- 11 years ago12/05/12 at 4:20 am (UTC)
"Figured it out! I set an exit animation of around 6 seconds and I also had a trigger to hide the slide when the timeline ended which is a..."
- 11 years ago12/05/12 at 3:23 am (UTC)
Dan Strong started a new discussion Exit Annimations
"Hi I am creating a book template, when the user hovers at the top of the content window, it triggers a menu bar on a new layer to come in..."
- 11 years ago12/05/12 at 3:13 am (UTC)
"Yeah this sounds good, we have it all as PDF anyway so could be easy to do. I will experiment with creating a template! Thanks Dan"
- 11 years ago12/05/12 at 2:02 am (UTC)