"Hi Silvia! I'm glad you like the game! Unfortunately my work situation doesn't allow me time to keep developing it or offer support for ..."
- over 3 years ago09/27/16 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Glad to hear you're having some success tweaking and expanding the project! About the smiley faces, they are actually a sort of make-shif..."
- over 3 years ago08/11/16 at 5:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Monica! I'm glad you like the project, it was the product of many hours playing with states and triggers. Unfortunately, because of t..."
- over 3 years ago08/05/16 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peggy, You can actually change the duration of the animation without changing the path; just click on the object (in this case the re..."
- almost 4 years ago05/01/16 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tom, You can increase the delay before the cards flip back over by increasing the duration of the Timer-Mismatch object animation (cl..."
- almost 4 years ago05/01/16 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Peggy, Thanks Gustaf! I see exactly what you're talking about, and I have to admit I have no idea what's causing those cards to re..."
- almost 4 years ago03/28/16 at 2:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Gustaf! In order to edit a card, it's necessary to select it in the timeline, then click on the 'States' tab, and double-click one..."
- almost 4 years ago03/28/16 at 2:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Amber! Glad you like it. The card flipping is actually just a 'flip' entrance transition for that state of the object; interestingly, ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/16 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
Dane Hartman published a new download Storyline 2: Classic Memory Game
"Build a classic memory game and test learners’ ability to match visuals, vocabulary words, or whatever you’d like. View demo."
- almost 4 years ago02/24/16 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Dane Hartman started a new discussion Demo: Classic Memory Game created in Storyline
"Here's a rendition of the classic game of Memory created in Storyline. Story file is attached in case you find it useful! http://dghdesi..."
- 4 years ago02/18/16 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone! Amazing work on here! My first project is a classic memory game, let me know what you think! http://dghdesign.com/articulat..."
- 4 years ago02/18/16 at 5:31 am (UTC)