"I recommend that you update your instructions to let people know that they will need to use the CLI to create a folder name that starts w..."
- 5 months ago06/02/20 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Thor, I downloaded your app for testing, I have some questions: How do I apply a lexicon file? I'm dealing with a lot of acronyms and..."
- 5 months ago06/02/20 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Monica, Apparently there's no easy way to do what you're talking about. This request has been talked about since SL version 1, It's no..."
- 7 months ago03/30/20 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thank you for you reply to my question. While I'd like to be optimistic about this particular feature, I noticed that this very..."
- 8 months ago03/12/20 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
Daniel Bolia started a new discussion Storyline 360 Notes area
"Is there a way to change the default font size for the Notes area? The current default is 9, which is too small and difficult to read. It..."
- 8 months ago03/10/20 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael, Thank you so much for the solution! It may have been an easy solution but I would not have been able to figure that out on my..."
- 11 months ago12/17/19 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Godwin, I'm attempting to integrate Twine content in Storyline to create a text-only version of the content for screen reader users. ..."
- 11 months ago12/16/19 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matt, Looking for solutions on the forum sometimes makes me feel like I'm prospecting for gold. You go panning for it, you may fi..."
- 11 months ago12/16/19 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"I see where my mistake is. I needed to rename my html document to index.html."
- 11 months ago11/25/19 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Seth, I tried to replicate what you did but only got the white screen. 1- My index.html and the webobject is in the same folder. D:\D..."
- 11 months ago11/25/19 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Seth for SETHING me straight. It's exactly what I was looking for. :-D"
- 11 months ago11/25/19 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wael, Did you ever get a resolution on this issue? Thanks, Dan"
- 11 months ago11/25/19 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vicent, I'm seeing the same problem as Wael regarding opening a web object file in the same player window. When the link is clicked, i..."
- 11 months ago11/25/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Daniel Bolia replied to the discussion Using a Seamless Repeating PNG for the Default Background on all Pages
"Hi Maura, Not real sure about the problem you're experiencing without an example. If I understand correctly what you're trying to do, I t..."
- 1 year ago08/07/19 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago07/31/19 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Based on the responses above, plus elsewhere on the forum, and what I understand of the Storyline Block, it would s..."
- over 1 year ago07/30/19 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"Avni, this is very helpful. Thank you!"
- over 1 year ago07/12/19 at 12:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Allison, I understand that it may not be possible to know when the question bank feature might be added to Rise. Could we at least kno..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/19 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Daniel Bolia replied to the discussion Any Updates on Considering Auto Play Media in Rise?
"I too would like to see the auto play feature added for multimedia files. For my Rise project that has a video that I want to auto-play,..."
- over 1 year ago02/15/19 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for the easy solution!"
- 2 years ago10/25/18 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Thank you for providing the links. While they were informative, it did not provide the solution for the Text on image arbitr..."
- 2 years ago10/24/18 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
Daniel Bolia started a new discussion Image sizing and aspect ratio for Rise Image Block
"What is the default aspect ratio for the image area when the Image Block is used. I want to be able to control what part of my picture is..."
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your response. Regarding your comment about the Divider/Continue button advancing to whatever is next in order..."
- 2 years ago10/19/18 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Because the navigation options are limited to the sidebar, the top/bottom bar (with lesson name), or the interactive button;..."
- 2 years ago10/18/18 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
Daniel Bolia replied to the discussion Rise, course completed... is there a button for this?
"Most of my courses are just uploaded to a web server then linked to on a separate client's website. The anchor tag on the web page is con..."
- 2 years ago10/18/18 at 11:16 am (UTC)