Daniel Mitchell started a new discussion SMEs keep using "Reply..." field
"My SME's (different people, different projects) keep accidentally using the Reply link in the 360 Review comments tool. Apparently they t..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"Again, agreed completely. I just bring it up every time in hopes that more people will submit the requests."
- over 1 year ago04/07/20 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"Martin, I agree with you completely, but please know that Articulate does have a request review process. For them to review our requests,..."
- over 1 year ago04/07/20 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"Ok. Rebuilt the results slide from scratch a second time (this time I deleted the offending previous results slide first), and it appears..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Interesting. Even your new one includes the periods. I don't understand why I can't just tell the slide to point to a certain set of ques..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"Even when I create a brand new results slide in the course, it keeps suggesting the variable name WITH the periods. I'm scratching my hea..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"You're absolutely right. I feel silly for missing that, but I have no idea how the variable names got changed in the first place. Thanks,..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Daniel Mitchell started a new discussion Exam Results Slide issue
"Help, please! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this results slide. Visually, users are getting the variable name instead of their a..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"How are you then getting the images from one course to another? Are you saving them to your desktop and then re-uploading them?"
- almost 2 years ago11/15/19 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Great ideas. I've been super pleased with the periodic updates to the Articulate software suite, and I'm sure that Content Library featur..."
- almost 2 years ago11/14/19 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the synonyms! I ended up choosing a photo with a series of check marks."
- almost 2 years ago11/14/19 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Serious question for the community though, what images would you search for when needing to illustrate a "verify" step for a process, suc..."
- almost 2 years ago11/14/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
Daniel Mitchell started a new discussion Content Library Squirrel
"Not a serious problem by any means, just a humorous occurrence with the Content Library :-) Try searching the term "verify". Apparently t..."
- almost 2 years ago11/14/19 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes. Modern player. Sounds exactly like my issue."
- 2 years ago10/24/19 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Well, Lauren. I feel a bit foolish now. I found the difference in the slides. I've edited the post above to more accurately ref..."
- 2 years ago10/24/19 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Daniel Mitchell started a new discussion Published Background Different Than Preview
"For context, I'm a long time user of Storyline (Have used 1 through 360. Currently 360). I know how to change backgrounds, slide masters,..."
- 2 years ago10/23/19 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"John, this is yet another example of why I chose to love Storyline over Captivate all those years ago....the community. My work has been ..."
- 2 years ago09/20/19 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
Daniel Mitchell started a new discussion Issue with States on Menu Items
"I'm attempting a custom menu slide with 6 chapters in SL360. I have set a Disabled, Highlighted, and Visited state on each menu image. Cl..."
- 2 years ago09/20/19 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Brian, try going into your Labeled Graphics Edit area, and making sure the elements of your labels are in the order you intended. The Nex..."
- 2 years ago08/26/19 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Just a quick note: I'm also having this issue, and my workaround is to simply grab the left side of the panel and resize it, even if only..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/19 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Kaleem, this would be fairly easy in Storyline, using item states, layers, etc. If you are able to switch to Storyline for this part of y..."
- over 2 years ago03/25/19 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"If you agree, please submit a feature request. The staff here is always very friendly and helpful, but they need to hear from us in that ..."
- over 2 years ago01/25/19 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"I haven't seen any new features on this in Storyline 360. I'd love for Articulate to add this to the right-click menu on media files. Alo..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/19 at 7:33 pm (UTC)