Daniel Sposato (Philly) started a new discussion Updating SL2 Update 4 version 1501.717 to the latest version?
"Hi, am wondering what I need to do to update exactly. I currently have Update 4. When I click "Check for Updates" under the "Help" tab i..."
- almost 5 years ago08/24/15 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
Daniel Sposato (Philly) replied to the discussion Grouped objects - Adding/Removing objects to a group
"So I discovered something interesting in relation to this issue.... If you use "Ctrl = g" to add an object you selected using "Shift" (a..."
- almost 5 years ago08/22/15 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christie. I actually have been and shall continue to do so."
- almost 5 years ago08/12/15 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"For anyone with eye strain while using SL2 or anything overly white, I recommend using a screen dimmer. I use a free one called "Pangolin..."
- almost 5 years ago08/12/15 at 5:48 am (UTC)
"Testing a little bit today, I found out that changing the states of objects on layers doesn't affect their stacking order. That is if the..."
- almost 5 years ago08/11/15 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"I understand what you're saying and after working on a big project in Captivate 7 for a year I can say that Storyline 2 is such a breath ..."
- almost 5 years ago08/11/15 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the link. Although I have to say that this way of controlling the stack order with triggers is a mess. Especially if you have ..."
- almost 5 years ago08/10/15 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
Daniel Sposato (Philly) started a new discussion Showing Layers Above and Below other Layers?
"Hi, I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on Storyline 2 layers in regards to their stacking order? It seems that whenever I show ..."
- almost 5 years ago08/10/15 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
Daniel Sposato (Philly) started a new discussion How do I remove old skins from the Player Template list?
"So I figured out how to add new skins to choose from in this list, but how do I remove the old ones I no longer want in my list that are ..."
- over 6 years ago03/24/14 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Never mind I figured out how to do this on this page Number 7--> http://customskins.windmilllearning.com/index.php/resources-and-support"
- over 6 years ago03/24/14 at 9:07 am (UTC)