Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Storyline 360 Timeline stopped playing
"When I click the play button on the timeline, the timeline doesn't play. The play icon changes to the pause button, but it actually doesn..."
- 3 years ago12/15/16 at 12:14 am (UTC)
"Can I email it or upload it privately? It is proprietary for my client. "
- over 3 years ago10/17/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Translation odd characters
"I am currently working on a project in which I imported the English version of a presentation from PPT to Storyline. Then, we made some v..."
- over 3 years ago10/14/16 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago08/31/16 at 4:29 am (UTC)
"This is a course that would be sold to a client and they would host it under a licensing agreement, so I don't have the ability to set th..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/16 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Licensing a course
"I am creating a course in Storyline. Does anyone know of a way we can attach a license file to the course , or something in the SCORM fil..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/16 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins replied to the discussion Looking for a Storyline Developer/Graphic Design Professional for Project work
"Hi Melanie, We would love to help. You can see some samples of our work at www.zenithperformancesolutions.com Our email is info@aboutzp..."
- over 3 years ago07/25/16 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Great job, Dane."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/16 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Christy for your input and links. "
- 4 years ago10/29/15 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins commented on the article Build and Promote Your E-Learning Voice Over Portfolios #104
"Great course...off the topic, I love the timer in the top right of your project. How did you do that?"
- 4 years ago10/28/15 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Trina and Ryan. I appreciate the insights for sure. It is a large project, so I may go the per project rate. "
- 4 years ago10/27/15 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Freelance Rate for eLearning QA
"Hi everyone, I have a project that has multiple developers working on several different modules, but all part of the same course. I hav..."
- 4 years ago10/27/15 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for explaining how you did it in your blog. It is so neat. Nice work!!"
- over 4 years ago09/15/15 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"John, I found how to do it: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/slider-image"
- almost 5 years ago02/06/15 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"I have the same question as John. How did you get the regular slider button changed to the bike image? I would love to do this for one of..."
- almost 5 years ago02/06/15 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"Dani Watkins I am an instructional designer/eLearning developer located in Colorado. My website is www.zenithperformancesolutions.com I ..."
- 5 years ago12/18/14 at 7:12 am (UTC)
"This is great. I too can see some great applications on the corporate side. Can we get a demo file of this one too?"
- 5 years ago11/28/14 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"I am experiencing this too. Submitted a ticket even and...crickets. I submitted it on Sunday and haven't heard a word. It is truly an una..."
- 5 years ago10/22/14 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"In the duration on the screen shot above, it shows the duration. However, it appears to only be the base layer. I have many slides with u..."
- almost 6 years ago03/19/14 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins replied to the discussion Export text entry responses to a document so learner can print
"I don't see any responses. Did you figure out how to do this?"
- almost 6 years ago02/13/14 at 10:12 am (UTC)
"Are you publishing HTML5? If so, you might need to tweak the code a bit to accommodate. I am no code expert, and typically fumble my way ..."
- almost 6 years ago02/12/14 at 11:21 am (UTC)
Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Accents not displaying correctly in menu
"I am working on a translation project. The course was built in English, but translated to Spanish and Portuguese. When the title of the E..."
- 6 years ago12/08/13 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
Danielle Watkins started a new discussion Hide the Menu in Presenter 13
"I am wondering if there is a way to create a toggle button that enables the learner to minimize the menu and go full screen. I thought th..."
- 6 years ago10/22/13 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"Sherry, I am having a similar issue of the course not bookmarking on auto-advance slides. I am publishing in SCORM 2004 per the client's..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/13 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"I found this post and tried it out and can't thank you enough. It totally worked!! Thanks. I love this community."
- almost 7 years ago02/22/13 at 7:32 am (UTC)