Danny Blais started a new discussion Suspend data maxing out issue
"Hi, we are losing bookmarking capabilities caused by the suspend data being maxed out. When the user exits a course and r..."
- 12 months ago01/29/20 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Video and Timeline
"I have an issue concerning videos and timelines. I have a video based course that involves images/shapes to appear at certain points on t..."
- almost 3 years ago03/14/18 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Review Tool made available
"Is the review tool that is offered in 360 available outside the 360 environment? I have Storyline 3 and would love to use the tool but i..."
- over 3 years ago08/10/17 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago11/01/16 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"2 triggers are fine as long as the execute JS is the first one. Also you must set status to "completed" not "complete". but I would sugge..."
- over 6 years ago05/27/14 at 6:01 am (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Adding intro page to already scormed course
"Please ignore I answered my oun question. Do not know how to remove a post once it is submitted. Hi, I have a previously created course t..."
- almost 7 years ago02/18/14 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"I had the same issue. The seek bar on the player is synched with the timeline of the slide, not any audio or video. I had to convert my a..."
- almost 7 years ago01/31/14 at 7:16 am (UTC)
"That works beautifully. Thank you soo much."
- 7 years ago12/11/13 at 4:21 am (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Quiz Feedback Language problem
"hi, I created a course in both English and French allowing the user to switch between both languages at anytime (sientific terms are some..."
- 7 years ago12/10/13 at 11:15 am (UTC)
"Hi, Placing the object in another layer would be the best option. What you could do is have a trigger on the question image that when use..."
- 7 years ago12/10/13 at 10:12 am (UTC)
"By going in and changing font size within the hover state fixes the issue. It is an extra step but thats fine with me. Thanks for the sup..."
- 7 years ago11/22/13 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"Actually the text size drops down by 2 font sizes on hover. If I go into the states and edit the hover state and increase the font by 2 s..."
- 7 years ago11/21/13 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"No it happens on all of my courses. If I use a button I have to leave it blank and within the states I insert a text box in each in order..."
- 7 years ago11/21/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Button Text Atomatically Resizing in Master Slide
"Hi, Evertime I create a button with Text not icons on the master slide it always shrinks the text to size 8 font when I Hover over. If I ..."
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Maureen, I have done a similar concept using a light box. I created the the slide informing the user of certain criteria that is deman..."
- over 7 years ago10/15/13 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Jessie, In the slide you wish to return to base layer, go to the properties and set the "When Revisiting" to "Reset to initial state"...."
- over 7 years ago10/15/13 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Create a numeric variable, if you are using a result slide, make it so that when the failed layer shows it will add one to the variable. ..."
- over 7 years ago10/15/13 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Diana, I hope I understand what your issue is. If I am right, I would use 1 variable as a counter. Each time the user drops on target ..."
- over 7 years ago10/08/13 at 8:50 am (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Hard coding a trigger
"Hi, I have a master slide designed for true/false quizzes with a custom submit button. I disabled the submit button on the player and was..."
- over 7 years ago10/07/13 at 7:02 am (UTC)
Danny Blais started a new discussion Locking Master Slide
"I know this may be impossible but I was wondering if it can be done? I have created a template and would like to be able to lock the mast..."
- over 7 years ago10/04/13 at 9:57 am (UTC)
- 8 years ago11/21/12 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"If that is the case then try to publish locally (which is what I am doing) and see if it works. If so then it is the output directory whi..."
- 8 years ago11/21/12 at 8:51 am (UTC)
"Sorry to say but I just published for Web and all works fine. I wonder if it is something with your browser settings? The file itself se..."
- 8 years ago11/21/12 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"I just tried the attached Blank Project and published it for LMS with HTML5 option selected and it did work for me. How do you need it pu..."
- 8 years ago11/21/12 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Not sure if this will help but I had the same problem. At first I was importing the published engage file and it would not run. What I ha..."
- 8 years ago11/21/12 at 8:16 am (UTC)