"Excellent comments! We use the Samson USB mic also. The one thing that has really helped is the $20 pop filter we put in front of the m..."
- over 10 years ago06/27/13 at 11:23 am (UTC)
"Good information Betsy! If you deleted all the text boxes and shapes - what do you have now? Did you recreate them? Did you do somethi..."
- 11 years ago11/16/12 at 8:28 am (UTC)
"Thanks for helping with this Pete! Articulate goes above and beyond to listen to users and to use the dialog to polish and improve thei..."
- 11 years ago11/14/12 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"I am sorry you are having problems Betsy. Do the error messages appear on more than one screen? It only happened on one of my screens, t..."
- 11 years ago11/14/12 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"I am still having the problem, but, for the time being, I have gone on to other projects. We tried everything that was asked. My IT sup..."
- 11 years ago11/14/12 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Thanks for taking a look at my question Peter! I did submit a case to the support team. I don't have an answer yet. I sent a file to..."
- over 11 years ago08/22/12 at 11:26 am (UTC)
Darla Woodworth started a new discussion Red error script displays when previewing ...
"I created a master slide that I am using throughout the presentation. My slide colors are blue, grey, white and black. It all looks fi..."
- over 11 years ago08/17/12 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
" I sure appreciate you taking the time to read and answer my questions! Undocking is when you take the panel out of its frame so it can..."
- over 11 years ago07/13/12 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Now that I am asking that question, let's try another! Can I undock the timeline?"
- over 11 years ago07/13/12 at 10:11 am (UTC)
Darla Woodworth started a new discussion How do I get my timeline to automatically scroll?
"How do I get the timeline to scroll along with what is playing? Once the playhead goes past the perpendicular scroll bar on the right, m..."
- over 11 years ago07/13/12 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"Renee! These look great. Thanks for putting them together and sharing with us."
- 12 years ago10/11/11 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"You are persistant Keith! Well done in puzzling out the problem. So the answser was to choose Advance to the next slide: When user cli..."
- 12 years ago10/06/11 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"@ Pink Lady. Thanks for the "Just save the file and remane it from .zip to .pptx" I don't get 'Save' as an option when I right click, s..."
- 12 years ago10/06/11 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"We are using Pinnacle also. I am interested to see what programs others are using. Thanks for asking the question Eric. "
- 12 years ago10/06/11 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
Darla Woodworth replied to the discussion Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you ...
"Thanks Brian. She uninstalled and reinstalled yesterday. I should have said that! I knew I was leaving something out . . . She will do..."
- 12 years ago09/30/11 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
Darla Woodworth started a new discussion Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you ...
"My co-worker has a project that was published and put into our learning center months ago. She now needs to cut 4 words and republish. ..."
- 12 years ago09/30/11 at 9:23 am (UTC)