"I downloaded Storyline 2 on an old PC of ours that was collecting dust. It works fine on that one as well. I've had our IT department loo..."
- over 6 years ago10/06/14 at 11:54 am (UTC)
Darryl Benson started a new discussion Storyline 2 Crashing New Slide Button
"I'm having an issue where Storyline 2 is crashing after I click on the add new slide button. This isn't tied to any file, as this happens..."
- over 6 years ago10/06/14 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"I'll do that now, thanks."
- over 6 years ago09/23/14 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"Ended the program. It recovered, but won't let us save. This is a SERIOUS bug, Articulate. The whole file is a lost cause, and half a da..."
- over 6 years ago09/23/14 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Yay.. what a lovely program we paid 700 bucks for..."
- over 6 years ago09/23/14 at 9:35 am (UTC)
Darryl Benson started a new discussion Project won't save - Storyline 2
"Getting a different error nearly every time. Cannot access part because parent package was closed. Cannot access a closed stream Store..."
- over 6 years ago09/23/14 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"While I appreciate the update, I have to say that many of the "improvements" are honestly just bug fixes. Things that were downright brok..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/14 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Nevermind. I just ended up making a duplicate of the main slide as a layer, and linked the button to that layer instead. Works the same i..."
- over 6 years ago08/06/14 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
Darryl Benson started a new discussion Making a button that sends you back to main slide
"I'm working on a presentation where one slide has 15 layers, plus the slide it derives from, making 16 slides. I'm trying to put buttons ..."
- over 6 years ago08/06/14 at 12:12 pm (UTC)
"As my previous post stated, this happens if I work off the server OR my local C drive. My directory path is low... it's on the desktop. T..."
- almost 7 years ago06/03/14 at 7:26 am (UTC)
Darryl Benson started a new discussion Opening file via "recent project"
"I've noticed that nearly every time I try to open a presentation via the start up screen's "recent project" section, it always tells me t..."
- almost 7 years ago06/02/14 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"Yep, two of those back to back works. Thanks."
- almost 7 years ago05/08/14 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"Steve Gannon said: Darryl, prior to previewing or publishing, try right-clicking on the region you have zoomed and set the Zoom Transitio..."
- almost 7 years ago05/08/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)