"Not sure that this will help but i've been imported a PPTX file into SL360 and the paragraph spacing is very different that it is display..."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/17 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
Dave Bull started a new discussion IOS11 and Storyline 2
"Hi all, I'm getting quite a few reports from iPad users who cannot view Storyline 2 materials. They are all on IOS11, they used to use ..."
- 2 years ago10/24/17 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"What I would like to do is actually download the image instead of inserting straight into Storyline. While the images are fantastic and ..."
- over 2 years ago04/26/17 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"If you do 'grab' the image and use something like Photoshop to crop, edit and save the image remember to create your new file at 96dpi as..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/17 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
Dave Bull started a new discussion Content Library Images - Resolution and Download?
"I'm using the content library in SL360 and when I download an image it is resized to automatically fit the size of the story. If I do sav..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/17 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Now that is nice! very nice!"
- over 2 years ago04/23/17 at 10:05 am (UTC)
"You can, if you go into the Setting section and then Labels you can change the text."
- over 2 years ago04/13/17 at 6:45 am (UTC)
"Count me in! I'm up in Aylesbur, Buckinghamshire but don't mind travelling :)"
- over 3 years ago07/27/16 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, I have looked at those icons and downloaded quite a few of them But I was looking for the same icons that were used for th..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/16 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
Dave Bull started a new discussion Marker Icons
"Hi All, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but are the icons that are used for buttons and markers available to be download..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/16 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"I love this to bits :) many thanks :)"
- over 3 years ago06/06/16 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Here you go Robin, I've included some extra text just to explain what is going on.... Hope it's what you were after :)"
- over 3 years ago06/02/16 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"Yes! I'll send you the file tomorrow when I'm in work 😊 Sent from my Windows Phone"
- over 3 years ago06/01/16 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Dave Bull replied to the discussion Suggestiongs and features for Storyline 3 (or maybe 2)
"I would love to have more control over how the player works, the way Captivate does it is brilliant, also the Library in Captivate is a g..."
- almost 4 years ago03/08/16 at 8:06 am (UTC)
Dave Bull started a new discussion Creating a video playlist
"Hello Everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've got a lecturer who has shot around 100 short videos (10-12 seconds each) and ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/02/16 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic stuff, I did something similar but it was just static at the top of the screen....if I knew how to hide it like yours then I wo..."
- almost 4 years ago02/10/16 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"love the scrolling text at the beginning :)"
- almost 4 years ago01/18/16 at 10:53 am (UTC)
Dave Bull commented on the article How to Build a Simple Process Interaction Using Sliders in Storyline (with Video!)
"Fantastic! Love this to bits :) Lovely clear instructional video too Will definitely be using something like this in the future"
- over 4 years ago07/10/15 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hello again, Have you tried setting the Marker animation to none? I've attached an example file for you to look at, hope it helps!"
- over 4 years ago06/10/15 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"The very last marker in the Navigation section hasn't got an image, select this one Right click on it and select Format Shape then selec..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/15 at 11:43 am (UTC)
Dave Bull started a new discussion Transferring variables from a slide master...
"Hi All, I'm currently putting together an course and one of the (many) requests i've had is that the user can see if they have viewed a ..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/15 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"Most of the material I get given is dry....very dry :( But it's up to me to make it as interesting and engaging as possible, sometimes i..."
- over 4 years ago05/26/15 at 9:48 am (UTC)
Dave Bull replied to the discussion Job Aid Brainstorming Help Requested - Has Anyone Used Storyline to Create a Book?
"Hi Mary, Sounds like the sort of material I have to produce but I'm in an academic environment. Have you considering using branching? i..."
- over 4 years ago05/26/15 at 9:32 am (UTC)
"Should have mentioned that I use Storyline 2!"
- almost 5 years ago02/25/15 at 9:00 pm (UTC)