"Bret, I would welcome the opportunity to be involved with this. Is there a way - besides posting here - to discuss these issues in more d..."
- 3 months ago12/08/20 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Bret & Ashley As the originator of this thread (back in mid-2018) I also want to stress that my original post regarded the shortcomi..."
- 4 months ago11/16/20 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"Bret - I appreciate your comments, but obviously you'll understand a bit of pessimism from our end, having heard numerous times that some..."
- 4 months ago11/05/20 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"And the comments continue to pile up...begging for this critical issue to be addressed - as the years go by. All while we pay ..."
- 4 months ago11/03/20 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"With due respect, Ashley - given the amount of money you're now charging annually for 360, "disappointing" is understatement when we look..."
- over 1 year ago09/05/19 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"Leslie As the originator of this post, I'm quite disheartened that over a year has gone by and this issue still remains unaddressed. ..."
- over 1 year ago08/30/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, I'm glad you value our feedback. However, it's becoming more and more frustrating to hear "under discussion" and "in the works" ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/18 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Dave Chace started a new discussion Team capabilities in Articulate Review?
"Hi all Just wondering if this is in the works, and will be possible anytime soon...and if anyone else out there shares the same desire to..."
- almost 3 years ago03/07/18 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Can you provide a more firm timeframe regarding the folder options for Review? Reading this thread, it appears it’s been “on the drawing ..."
- 3 years ago03/03/18 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"We are also waiting anxiously for the folders feature, as our Review site gets extremely cluttered. In a similar vein, is there a way to..."
- 3 years ago02/13/18 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
Dave Chace replied to the discussion do you know a way to create this in storyline or powerpoint? or a free software?
"Definitely doable in PPT. Let me know if you still need help."
- almost 4 years ago03/29/17 at 2:13 am (UTC)
Dave Chace started a new discussion Storyline file icons - 360 & SL2
"Folks, Maybe I'm missing something. Is it me, or is there no way to tell which .story files are SL360 vs. SL2 without actually clicking ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/29/17 at 2:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I'm happy to discuss this in more detail offline. In short, we need both options because our client's audience is comprised of..."
- 4 years ago02/15/17 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately not. We need a solution that offers both options from a single link. Those with the app installed can open the content in t..."
- 4 years ago02/15/17 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"Phone is HTC 6525LVW Android version 6.0 HTC Sense version 7.0 Software number 6.21.605.3 "
- 4 years ago02/15/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie Yes...when I access the link from my mobile phone, the content does not open, but instead routes me to download the Player. He..."
- 4 years ago02/15/17 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jennifer If this type of project is something you work on frequently (PowerPoint based), you might consider using a different program..."
- 4 years ago02/15/17 at 2:58 am (UTC)
Dave Chace started a new discussion SL360 issue when opening via phone
"Hi all, Recently installed SL360, and published a course that had originally been built in SL2. The published output includes Articulate..."
- 4 years ago02/14/17 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeff I have it on my calendar, and am looking forward to it. Thanks, Dave"
- almost 5 years ago03/24/16 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"We use Storyline 2"
- over 5 years ago08/28/15 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Suman I chimed in on this several months ago with a workaround that's worked for us (we've dealt with this issues on a number of occas..."
- over 5 years ago08/28/15 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Melissa...did you have the get together on the 13th? I was out of town. Please let me know if you have something scheduled in the near fu..."
- over 5 years ago08/26/15 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"I love to make it if possible. Just let me know when/where. Thanks!"
- over 5 years ago08/05/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Dave Chace started a new discussion A little Likert help?
"Hello all, I'm a rookie with Likert, and need to understand how it reports results to an LMS. Our course includes a Likert slide with fo..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 7:31 pm (UTC)