Dave LeFevre commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: How to Choose and Combine Instructional Methods
"Nice summaries of these methodologies and theories, Alex! Very clear and concise."
- 2 months ago08/24/21 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article See How I Gamified This E-Learning Interaction by Making 5 Simple Changes
"Nice work capturing simple gamification elements that aren't just points and badges (often what you hear as core "gamification" ideas). M..."
- 2 months ago08/24/21 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the download Storyline: Befriending a Monstera Glassmorphism Template
"It's a very nice effect. It appears, however, that the larger glass overlays are done in a video editor, with the smaller boxes and text ..."
- 8 months ago02/24/21 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Super well done, Sarah! And thanks for the article that explains how you did everything. I love the creativity and ability to work with S..."
- 11 months ago11/17/20 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article A Beginner’s Guide to Designing Effective Tabs Interactions
"A great summary with good examples. I especially like the tabs that have subtle animation to them to draw attention to what I'm clicking...."
- over 1 year ago07/02/20 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"I was able to see the courses by going back to the e-learning challenge page and going to the links from there, but would be nice to upda..."
- over 1 year ago06/25/20 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"Is it just me or do the links on this page all resolve to the Community home page? I can't get any of them to open, even when I copy/past..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"Good to learn more about your background, Matthew. I had some ancestors that lived in Ballarat, back during the days of the Australian go..."
- over 1 year ago06/16/20 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article A Behind-the-Scenes Look at How I Designed This Gamified Quiz
"Brilliant work, as always, Allison! Several really good idea here, such as the urgency of the countdown, adding seconds with a correct an..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article Introducing Our New Community Manager: Sarah Hodge!
"Sarah, you're joining an elite group of people that I highly admire, which admiration already extends to you based on past work. Looking ..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article How I Made This Custom Locked Menu in Storyline 360
"Nice job, Allison! Always enjoy your tips and tutorials."
- over 1 year ago04/15/20 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"Direction In/Out on the Path Options, Animation menu. Set it to None (really should be called "Easing" or something as "Direction" is a b..."
- over 1 year ago04/06/20 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I can see you're having way too much fun with the new jump to timeline triggers. ;)"
- over 1 year ago03/30/20 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"This looks amazing, Nick. However, I can barely hear the voiceover with volume turned way up. In contrast the opening animal noises were ..."
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"So you're looping back to the beginning of a series of state changes to create ongoing animations? That's a cool application I hadn't co..."
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article The New Jump-to-Time Trigger in Storyline 360 Will Make You Jump For Joy
"Love this new capability and look forward to using it in a number of ways!"
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article Rapid Response Training: What You Need to Know About COVID-19 #274
"I like how the sick guy starts to fade way at the end of the slider."
- over 1 year ago03/22/20 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I saw the LinkedIn email as well. Appreciate it!"
- over 1 year ago03/13/20 at 12:36 am (UTC)
"Slipping mine in behind Mr. Charney. Simple, classic, but with quick in and out animations, this tab interaction uses the button set feat..."
- over 1 year ago03/12/20 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"Wow, no elevators? Gotta be in good shape to make a two-hour climb just to get to the "office.""
- over 1 year ago03/12/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Very nice--I like the use of colors, animation, and sound. The only thing I'd change, Joni, is to not force me to close the box on screen..."
- over 1 year ago03/10/20 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
Dave LeFevre commented on the article 5 Ways to Look Like an E-Learning Design Pro (Even If You’re Not!)
"Trina, these are excellent suggestions, as always. Your eye for good design and consistent example of its application are very appreciated!"
- over 1 year ago03/03/20 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
"How did you do the spin? Looks like a very fast swivel? Or some other trick?"
- over 1 year ago02/25/20 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I experimented with several combinations. This one uses Exit Swivel set to 1 second on the front of the card and Entrance Split set to .2..."
- over 1 year ago02/25/20 at 6:43 pm (UTC)