"WOW! I can't believe this. I have always been under the assumption that easy to use fonts like verdana and arial were the best to use b..."
- almost 10 years ago02/20/14 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"This is VERY cool! I'm placing this in my back pocket until I can come up with a good reason to use it. People love games and using gam..."
- almost 10 years ago02/20/14 at 8:13 am (UTC)
"I see that this is an old thread, but I'd like to provide my insight. The options available today for LMS's are quite extensive. I've b..."
- almost 10 years ago12/27/13 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"I have some experience with these types of lunch n' learns (LNL's). I've used them for all sorts of things. Most notably, the last time..."
- almost 10 years ago12/16/13 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"I have had instances when building courses, where I've needed to have a male and female voice. The way I found the voices to use was by ..."
- almost 10 years ago12/09/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Dennis Hall said: I have worked extensivly with Moodle, Docebo, Ed, SumTotal, Saba, built my own "poor mans" LMS, and modified or worked ..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/13 at 6:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Sarah, My experience with Moodle is similar to many others who have posted here... difficult and confusing. It takes a very long time..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/13 at 6:51 am (UTC)
Dave P replied to the discussion Calling all e-learning folks who work in healthcare organizations
"Count me in. I'd love to share experiences and ideas with everyone. Doug, will you and Nita be letting us know the next steps to collab..."
- almost 10 years ago12/02/13 at 12:08 pm (UTC)