"Excellent, thank you. Toms feature is really good help (as always as this guy is a genius!). Perhaps Tom would like to include and demo ..."
- over 2 years ago06/10/19 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Has there been a way round yet to convert Storyline 360 project into PowerPoint for instructor-led training?"
- over 2 years ago06/07/19 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
"We sent that Presenter package. Its not just one programme, it is all content that is suffering the same issue so it is an issue with the..."
- 5 years ago07/27/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"And again -- an 'incorrect' error message in the quiz on lock out slide is in a neatly fitting red bar at the foot of the quiz slide but ..."
- 5 years ago07/27/16 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"To add, Articulate have examined the files and quizzes and find no issues. Some quizzes have been transferred from Quizmaker Studio 9 to ..."
- 5 years ago07/27/16 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
David Hutchinson started a new discussion Quiz as part of a training program freezes and locks user out
"Studio 13-Articulate Online issue. We have five quizzes as part of an extensive online training program. The quizzes are integrated withi..."
- 5 years ago07/27/16 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"We really need this feature too or we will have to consider other software that allows this feature in our online training, as required b..."
- over 5 years ago01/18/16 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Yes, sadly this feature is not possible in S13. Our users and clients have all asked us to show how far through a long quiz the user is. ..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/15 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie :-)"
- over 6 years ago06/09/15 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jejj Thank you for responding. It was indeed content that disappeared from Articulate online. We are trying to figure out how content..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/15 at 9:19 am (UTC)
David Hutchinson started a new discussion Lost content after maintenance
"In the past week we have had two instances where vital content has been lost from our content list following maintenance. The first time ..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/15 at 8:43 am (UTC)