- 1 month ago10/19/22 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"The findLMSAPI function examines its parent iframe or window and determines if the API is located there. If it does not, it recursively t..."
- 1 month ago10/18/22 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I am following up with the latest Storyline build (Sept 20, 2022 - 3.68.28773.0) build and using SCORM Cloud as my test pla..."
- 2 months ago09/20/22 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
David Jumeau replied to the discussion Can't get screen reader to indicate when a listed item is bulleted
"@ren ... that did the trick! Remove anything in the text field. "
- 5 months ago06/18/22 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"I have recently did a SCORM 1.2 compliant course where the bookmarking did not function well. I would leave midway through an assessment ..."
- 11 months ago01/17/22 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Disclaimer: This may not work for everyone, these notes are for future reference when working with a Taleo-based LMS. Our client sent&nbs..."
- 11 months ago01/17/22 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"The guidelines provided by Taleo point to SCORM 1.2. This is not ideal since the course I am publishing consists of 250 slides...."
- 11 months ago12/23/21 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"Other references the might be pertinent: Chris Barnett - https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/in..."
- 11 months ago12/22/21 at 1:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks for posting this. I have taken a variation of your code and so far it is working on SCORM Cloud. Now for the test... to work on Or..."
- 11 months ago12/22/21 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"I have already made a post describing my issue here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/oracle-taleo-..."
- 11 months ago12/21/21 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"I am also having a similar issue."
- 11 months ago12/21/21 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
David Jumeau started a new discussion Oracle Taleo Learn - Storyline unable to set the score in the users' transcript
"Hi, I am a third-party developer, and our client is using Oracle Taleo Learn for their LMS. I have published a SCORM 2004 3rd Edition cou..."
- 11 months ago12/21/21 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I recommend to avoid using Google Drive, Dropbox, or other types of synchronizing applications. These are great for backups, but not for ..."
- 2 years ago10/14/20 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago05/04/20 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Have you tried "Save As"? Or if your file is run at enterprise level, you may ask IT if they can restore a previous version. As a recomme..."
- over 3 years ago08/13/19 at 10:57 am (UTC)
"I contacted Zsolt and provided me a link: Checking text entry against key words and similarity So going through it, it looks like t..."
- over 3 years ago06/21/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Ah it's Zsolt's site? Ah okay, that makes sense. Still looking for my solution..."
- over 3 years ago06/19/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Well, I am looking up this topic. I am wondering if there is a trigger every time I type in the text field or I would have to constantly ..."
- over 3 years ago06/19/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)