"This horrible bug persists. I can't share my storyline file because the content is confidential. However, yes, it definitely does persist..."
- over 6 years ago02/21/14 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Definitely! The LMS would provide a framework for keeping scores etc, but you can load a course onto any website if you just want people ..."
- over 6 years ago01/03/14 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
David Manning started a new discussion Evaluate a text entry field WITHOUT clicking out
"Hi all, Hoping you can help! I have a text entry field. I want to allow users to type a freeform response that gets evaluated. As long ..."
- over 6 years ago01/03/14 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
David Manning replied to the discussion Want layers to show at specific points on a narration-cue points?
"I hope this gets fixed in the next version of storyline - seems like a workaround to use offscreen objects to force a layer to display. "
- over 6 years ago01/02/14 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the helpful suggestions all--much appreciated! "
- over 6 years ago12/13/13 at 10:03 am (UTC)
David Manning replied to the discussion using the marker graphics as simple icons or buttons?
- over 6 years ago12/10/13 at 10:52 am (UTC)
David Manning started a new discussion using the marker graphics as simple icons or buttons?
"Hi all, I'd like to use the marker graphics as icons or buttons. The "x" icons would make great buttons to exit out of a layer. Is there..."
- over 6 years ago12/10/13 at 8:57 am (UTC)
David Manning started a new discussion An easy "bounding box" app for Windows?
"Hi guys, I have trouble ensuring the screens I capture in Windows actually fit within my Articulate Storyline story size (resolution). e..."
- over 6 years ago12/10/13 at 8:55 am (UTC)