"Sorry, should have done. Fixed the problem by deleting the slide and rebuilding it. Have used SL2 since it came out have not had this i..."
- over 2 years ago09/20/17 at 7:26 am (UTC)
David Medcalf started a new discussion Missing Slide
"Mistified by an 8 slide SL2 which shows all 8 slides but on preview and publish only 7 of them are displayed. Any ideas?"
- over 2 years ago09/19/17 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"So Articulate has decided that is SL2 users are now 2nd class citizens by ensuring that we don't have global access to resources unless w..."
- over 2 years ago06/07/17 at 7:12 am (UTC)
David Medcalf started a new discussion Variables across Multiple Slides
"On page 1. User clicks either a male or female button. This changes either VariableM or VariableF to True. I can get this changed varia..."
- over 3 years ago07/08/16 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Was about to post it on this site, but I had been previewing the slide individually, when previewed as project it worked properly, also w..."
- almost 4 years ago05/20/16 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Will do. David Medcalf | Networked Learning Executive | Centre for Customised Executive Development | Cranfield School of Management | ..."
- almost 4 years ago05/20/16 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"I've set up a new project and the slider works perfectly, go back to my original slider project (which at the moment just has the backgro..."
- almost 4 years ago05/20/16 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
David Medcalf started a new discussion Slider Issues
"All the tutorials and examples I've seen show the control of the slider being quite easily set up using the slider tool property boxes. ..."
- almost 4 years ago05/20/16 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Many thanks for the response. By importing the Quizmaker file into Storyline, I could then use the function trigger facility to transfer..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Is there any way of editing the result. I have 13 questions but need to know the average score which is total divided by 13. But can't..."
- over 4 years ago08/04/15 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
David Medcalf started a new discussion Adjusting a Quiz's results
"Having set up a 13 question quiz with individually graded answers for each question, I need to display the average answer for the quiz by..."
- over 4 years ago08/04/15 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"Tried the work round and it was perfect. When will Storyline get around to sorting this issue out. "
- over 4 years ago07/31/15 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Christine, no problems with this. Please find the Adobe Presenter pdf which describes the process: help.adobe.com/en_US/Presenter/7.0/pr..."
- 7 years ago01/14/13 at 7:21 am (UTC)
David Medcalf started a new discussion Converting Articulate to Adobe Presenter
"Due to a change in our client's IT infra structure we can no longer launch our Articulate materials. We need to convert these Articulate..."
- 7 years ago01/14/13 at 6:28 am (UTC)