David Price replied to the discussion How to decide color and font combination in eLearning courses?
"I would agree with David, but if you have free reign of what fonts to use then I will always Google what the latest trends are for web fo..."
- over 2 years ago01/16/18 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Nicole Legault Hey there David! Thanks for popping into the discussion to provide your feedback :) I am very curious to know why yo..."
- over 2 years ago01/08/18 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Personally I used Photoshop for all my visual storyboarding. I'm actually in the process of putting together a tutorial on how to do it...."
- over 2 years ago12/21/17 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Have a Google for 'Zero Threat elearning'. I saw this being demoed last year and apparently its won a load of awards since it was launch..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/17 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
David Price replied to the discussion Where do you get your game templates? Resources we're missing?
"Do I feel there is a shortage of quality templates = yes. I have seen the eLearning Brothers ones (haven't really looked elsewhere) and ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/17 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"So I have no experience of Kenexa (never even heard of it) but Storyline and Captivate are both great tools in their own right. I've spe..."
- almost 3 years ago10/23/17 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"I have built things like this in the past but I cant share the content as it is systems training for a specific company. I'm happy to tr..."
- 3 years ago08/04/17 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback. Testing on a small audience is a good idea. I think I have enough scope to build this, test it, and then re-th..."
- 3 years ago08/04/17 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"This is quite disappointing really. I understand why Articulate have done this but a lot of people in this sector are freelance and coul..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"The new products look good (although I'm still waiting for the Mac version of Storyline). What I don't like is the new pricing structure..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"I'll 2nd Adobe Character Animator, but if you don't want to use stock characters then it will take you some time to build the images you ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/14/16 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"I suppose it depends on what type of glitch you want to display. I'm on the same thinking of Michael, you could do it for layers and use..."
- almost 4 years ago08/30/16 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"If you strip it down to its bare bones and eLearn is just like a website. A website is a collection of pages and an eLearn is a collecti..."
- 4 years ago08/04/16 at 10:43 am (UTC)
David Price replied to the discussion Need to store information in off line application for a course
"Someone on here may be able to offer better insight but my initial thoughts would be you may have to create some kind of cookie that save..."
- 4 years ago07/27/16 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"I do this quite a lot with Photoshop and Illustrator and I havent found a direct import process so far. So all I do is create each asset..."
- 4 years ago06/27/16 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"You might be able to upload them in smaller segments, however you may run across problems when it comes to the sub folders that Storyline..."
- 4 years ago06/24/16 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
David Price replied to the discussion How to Create a FREE Leaderboard for eLearning with Google
"Oh wow I have been looking for something like this for a while and was going to develop my own PHP/MySQL version, but this will be so muc..."
- 4 years ago05/22/16 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"www.flaticon.com is a really good resource. Technically not completely free as you are supposed to give credit to the author, but I use ..."
- over 4 years ago05/13/16 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"I was about to suggest something like Game of Life and then Googled Candy Land and it looks pretty similar :) I have used Monopoly in th..."
- over 4 years ago03/11/16 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
David Price replied to the discussion Restricting Navigation (removing prev/next buttons) Opinions
"I think a lot of it depends on what the content is. I am pro free movement around a course, however at times it is required to remove ne..."
- over 4 years ago03/10/16 at 9:55 am (UTC)
David Price replied to the discussion Getting Question titles to appear in LMS reports instead of slide numbers?
"What version of SCORM are you using? We have the same problem with our LMS and when I looked into it a while ago I found something to do..."
- over 4 years ago11/19/15 at 9:11 am (UTC)
"We use the Billboards, Polls and News Articles in the Mercury module and they work really well. They are quite flexible in terms of the ..."
- almost 5 years ago10/07/15 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"We spoke to another large online retailer before we signed up about their experiences with it and they also said reporting had been an is..."
- almost 5 years ago10/01/15 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"We have been using Absorb now for about 3-4 months now full time and it is an excellent system. We have around 6500 users on it and we m..."
- almost 5 years ago10/01/15 at 12:25 pm (UTC)