David Steele replied to the discussion Trying to have different Review options for different Review Quiz scenarios
"So this is just a mockup I created to test some mechanics of reviewing quizzes (which is when I discovered the issue.) Really it's just t..."
- 21 days ago09/09/22 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
David Steele replied to the discussion Published Content Issue with Disabled Next Button - June 21st Storyline 360 Update
"Thank you. I wanted to post it here first in case others were experiencing the same issue and searching for others. Seems like it's just ..."
- 3 months ago06/28/22 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Stephen. One of the things I've done is to place the button and text box on a different layer and simply launch that layer when the sl..."
- 9 months ago12/22/21 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Glad I was able to help; I agree, it's frustrating to have to use a lot of the same tricks, but we're still using Storyline here. My team..."
- 1 year ago07/05/21 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. Again, it really seems like an object that is put at a location other than the very start of the timeline is in a kind of..."
- 2 years ago08/11/20 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
David Steele replied to the discussion Number entry variables and triggers for software simulation
"Eszter, what specific trigger are you using to trigger the layer? Can you share the slide?"
- 2 years ago08/11/20 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"Folks, I've discovered a related issue, so I mocked up a couple of slides. I have two shapes, a rectangle and a triangle, appear on the s..."
- 2 years ago08/10/20 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Ah, makes sense. Something is telling me the layers are defaulting to Feedback Layers, which you may not have created to go along with yo..."
- 2 years ago07/16/20 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"No problem at all. Good luck!"
- 2 years ago07/16/20 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Understood -- I feel your pain. When I pull in slides, I always pull them into a separate scene, replace each slide's master, delete the ..."
- 2 years ago07/16/20 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"I know, Peggy -- this is still frustrating. My main method is to go to the slide master in question and put a big red circle in the middl..."
- 2 years ago07/16/20 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"No worries. It was quite a mystery for me, as well -- was happy to finally figure it out!"
- over 4 years ago02/14/18 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"I recently found a solution to the impossible-to-find '1 slide' that used a particular Slide Master, even after going through every slide..."
- over 4 years ago01/24/18 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"We are also concerned with this, as I often use mini-course maps inside the course that must all be visited before proceeding. Being able..."
- 5 years ago07/26/17 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Yes - importing the slides into a new project seems to have solved the issue! Thanks!"
- over 6 years ago06/30/16 at 12:54 pm (UTC)