"Thanks SO much for your help. I'm actually kinda proud of finding a bug! And a GIANT thanks for the work-around. "
- over 7 years ago01/27/14 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"I am using Articulate Studio 13 version 1.1311.520 By the way, this is not the only presentation that has this problem I just published ..."
- over 7 years ago01/23/14 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"Interesting.... Better but Slide 6 still only has half of the animations. :("
- over 7 years ago01/23/14 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"The animations actually start misbehaving on slide 6...."
- over 7 years ago01/21/14 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"Sorry. I didn't see your post and it didn't show as a reply on my home page."
- over 7 years ago01/21/14 at 10:31 am (UTC)
"Here is the zip file that is imported into the LMS."
- almost 8 years ago01/13/14 at 9:05 am (UTC)
"Unfortunately, that didn’t work. I am publishing to HealthStream and have successfully published numerous other courses. I have tried t..."
- almost 8 years ago01/13/14 at 9:04 am (UTC)
Deborah Barnard started a new discussion Animations stop after first one
"I was hoping it was just one course, but now I have another one that runs fine in PowerPoint 10 but when I publish it, only one animation..."
- almost 8 years ago01/10/14 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"I actually used it to convert video to flv for our LMS Video library. I will try to reinstall it, hoping it won't blow up my Studio '13 i..."
- almost 8 years ago10/17/13 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Perfect, guys! I should have known that Tom had a work-around! Unfortunately, I have an Articulate folder in my email with WAAAY too ma..."
- almost 8 years ago10/17/13 at 8:00 am (UTC)
Deborah Barnard started a new discussion Character Bundle makes me sad :(
"I work in a healthcare organization and am disappointed that the character bundle package #1 only has people in business clothes. It see..."
- almost 8 years ago10/16/13 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Deborah Barnard started a new discussion Video Encoder from Studio '09 disappeared
"After installing Studio '13, I noticed that there is no longer a program called Articulate Video Encoder. I now know from Mike Enders th..."
- almost 8 years ago10/16/13 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Deborah Barnard started a new discussion Medical Characters
"Crushed that the Volume 1 bundle that came with my upgrade to Studio '13 doesn't have any medical characters. :( Seems like out of 8 peo..."
- 8 years ago09/30/13 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Any idea on a price for an Articulate '09 to '13 upgrade? We need to submit budget requests this month. Thanks! (Loving '13 as a beta ..."
- 8 years ago08/26/13 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"I just went through the same issue with creating an Engage interaction that then would not reopen. "This version of Articulate Presenter..."
- over 8 years ago07/10/13 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
Deborah Barnard replied to the discussion linking wihtin presentation- hyperlinks not working. please help!!
"Are you linking to a URL or a pdf?"
- over 9 years ago04/10/12 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"Wonder if it is the same issue that I dealt with regarding font size and WordArt placement.... Were the shapes originally in a 2003 Power..."
- over 9 years ago04/10/12 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
"It is all about opening a brand new 2010 PPT and reusing (importing) the slides from the old 2003 PPT. YOu have to click KEEP SOURCE FORM..."
- over 9 years ago04/10/12 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"Case #00273100 - Thanks so much for your time!"
- over 9 years ago04/05/12 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"I would be happy to but your link just goes to the Articulate Presenter Player SDK License Agreement and I don't see directions for uploa..."
- over 9 years ago04/05/12 at 7:48 am (UTC)
"So, does anyone know the fix for the issue that Brandy was having IF you publish in PowerPoint 2010? I have looked for "compatibility is..."
- over 9 years ago04/03/12 at 12:11 pm (UTC)