"Just adding to the list. My organization would also want to see this pre-test feature added as a capability in Rise. &nb..."
- 2 months ago03/30/20 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
D M replied to the discussion Storyline 3 published to HTML5 only but it still appears to contain Flash?
"Hi Ren, Thanks for the response. We've checked and it contains no flash files (no .swf or .flv). I think I'll check in with a..."
- 3 months ago02/25/20 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
D M started a new discussion Storyline 3 published to HTML5 only but it still appears to contain Flash?
"Hi I have a course that was developed in Storyline 3 (version 3.6.18134.0) that appears to contain Flash (blocked in Chrome when launched..."
- 3 months ago02/24/20 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Great news! Thanks Crystal!"
- 4 months ago01/29/20 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"Good to know! thanks :)"
- 4 months ago01/27/20 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Oh good to know it's not something I was doing! "
- 4 months ago01/27/20 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
D M started a new discussion Company logo in Rise 360 missing from published course
"I've just noticed that when I add a company logo to my Rise course, the image is not appearing when the course is published or viewed in ..."
- 4 months ago01/26/20 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
D M started a new discussion Users are getting stuck in Assessment in Storyline 3
"We have a Storyline 3 course published to HTML 5 and deployed to our LMS (Cornerstone on Demand). Some users are reporting they are..."
- 9 months ago09/04/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)