Stephanie Scott started a new discussion Timer bar indicator on slides to prompt navigation to next screen?
"I use voice over to narrate my eLearnings. I don't want the narrator to have to say on every slide "please click the next/previous button..."
- almost 5 years ago12/01/17 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Whew!!! It's working. Thank you so much!!!"
- almost 5 years ago11/30/17 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. Walt, I will try this. If It doesn't work, I'll attach. My company is sensitive regarding sharing internal work product. "
- almost 5 years ago11/30/17 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. Walt, I will try this. If It doesn't work, I'll attach. "
- almost 5 years ago11/30/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Stephanie Scott replied to the discussion Opinion: Text to Speech instead of Human Narration?
"What a clever approach! (I am also taking your technique for using as a placeholder until real narration is added). Thank you. "
- almost 5 years ago11/17/17 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
Stephanie Scott started a new discussion Disable button to content until other topics are visited, but button won't go back to Normal state when visited
"I have been stuck on this problem all week. I have a menu screen (I used the preform template Axis) where I have 5 links to topics. T..."
- almost 5 years ago11/17/17 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"This is fabulous! I really like the characters - whimsical but not cheezy. The attention to detail is nice, too. The water bottles on ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/16/17 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"I graduated from Purdue's online master's program. "
- almost 5 years ago11/01/17 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
- almost 5 years ago11/01/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
Stephanie Scott commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: Process Interaction Turned Software Simulation
"I clicked probably the entire surface of the blank slide and could not advance. FYI."
- over 5 years ago05/23/17 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Like many of you, I am not a fan of knowledge checks either. I see people rush through the module and take the test without absorbing in..."
- over 5 years ago05/01/17 at 5:23 pm (UTC)