Dermot McGlone commented on the article 5 Tips to Help You Choose Characters for E-Learning
"You say that, but the fact that the male character in the first picture seems to be an older version of your avatar made me laugh!"
- 4 months ago04/16/20 at 8:56 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Joanne. I'll have fun going through that and figuring out how I can adapt it for my purposes. It's very much appreciated."
- over 1 year ago04/29/19 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"I love these examples, I've just discovered zoom regions recently, and find it very helpful. I particularly love the map example here ..."
- over 1 year ago04/24/19 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I just saw this on twitter, and it's probably the most timely article I've ever seen. I have "wandered into" my eLearning role uninten..."
- over 1 year ago04/02/19 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
Dermot McGlone commented on the article Use Variables to Control Course Navigation in Storyline
"Video still not found."
- over 1 year ago03/25/19 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"These will fit just perfectly with the demonstration pack I'm creating at present. Go raibh míle maith agat, a Sarah ("May a thousand ..."
- over 1 year ago12/10/18 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Thank you for these, Allison, I've just come across them and really like them. You've inspired me to create my own, I've just done an ..."
- over 1 year ago11/22/18 at 10:34 am (UTC)
Dermot McGlone commented on the download Storyline 360: Custom Bookmark Menu Using Progress-Tracking Variables
"That is very good indeed. I'm definitely using the techniques you've used here in my next project. Thanks so much."
- over 1 year ago11/21/18 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Or you could add a "Dad notices someone changed the thermostat" icon, as soon as it's moved (a la "Family Guy")!"
- over 1 year ago11/14/18 at 10:12 am (UTC)
"That's very clever, thanks Nicole."
- over 1 year ago11/14/18 at 10:09 am (UTC)