Derrick MacGillivray commented on the article Using Drag-and-Drop Interactions in E-Learning #321
"Here's a fracture review that I am developing for nursing students. It uses a simple drag and drop option with hovers to provide hints. ..."
- 6 months ago04/21/21 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Awesome design, Trina. You're giving me some new design ideas!"
- over 1 year ago02/19/20 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Trina, thank you for putting this together. A number of my faculty are really struggling with creating quality presentations. This is sim..."
- over 1 year ago01/29/20 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Wow David! Thanks! Derrick MacGillivray, M.S. Instructional Technology & Design UT College of Nursing 865-974-7587 | firstname.lastname@example.org ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/13/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I decided to rework a simple patient care review we recently did. It appears to work well in the SL360 mobile preview. https://360.ar..."
- almost 2 years ago11/07/19 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Derrick MacGillivray commented on the article Static to Interactive: Transform Infographics into Interactive Graphics #236
"I'm new to the challenges, but this one lined up well with some grant work I am doing on the Opioid crisis in Tennessee. It's the first t..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)