"Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to help me! The articulate team solved the issue. The problem was I lacked some variable..."
- 7 months ago02/16/21 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I have done this already. It makes no difference. When the learner goes back to the slide, they cannot click next. "
- 8 months ago02/08/21 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi There, The triggers are: Change state of next button to Disabled when the timeline starts on this page. Change the state o..."
- 8 months ago02/08/21 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ian, I tried both of the suggestions and nothing worked. When I click on the "PREV" button, it takes me back to the original sli..."
- 8 months ago02/05/21 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
Desi Ivanova started a new discussion Enabling Next Button After the Slide has been visited
"Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out how to allow the next button to remain enabled after a slide has already been viewed. I have..."
- 8 months ago02/05/21 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Judy, I didn't even think of that. What a simple fix! Thanks so much!"
- 8 months ago01/19/21 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much! "
- 8 months ago01/19/21 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
Desi Ivanova started a new discussion Results Slide Review Button Help
"Hello, I am trying to create a variable that will allow my review button on the result slide to be active when the learner has achi..."
- 8 months ago01/18/21 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
- 10 months ago12/01/20 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Desi Ivanova started a new discussion SCORM Time Recording
"Hi there, Does anyone know if SCORM can calculate how long a learner has spent in the module? I want to be able to run a report on my LMS..."
- 10 months ago12/01/20 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, Is there a way for SCORM to calculate how long a participant has taken to complete the module? I am using LearnUpon LMS. ..."
- 10 months ago12/01/20 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much, Judy! I will work on this and hopefully it will look great! Thank you for your help! "
- 1 year ago09/17/20 at 7:07 pm (UTC)