Diana Hudson replied to the discussion converting recorded webinar to interactive elearning
"If your company has MS Stream it also creates a text file of the audio when you upload the video."
- 2 months ago06/11/20 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"We use NetDimensions from PeopleFluent"
- 2 months ago06/05/20 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"I have published my course to my LMS, I used the SCORM 2004, ed 4 to publish. But I cannot figure out how to pull the report you talk abo..."
- 2 months ago06/03/20 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"I use Camtasia. I put a blur box that will cover the item on the timeline and make it the length of the video. Then I use a custom animat..."
- 3 months ago05/08/20 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson started a new discussion Training videos for a software program
"I have over 100 training videos and pdfs I have created for our sales team. I have it presently in Engage 360. I now have to put it on Sh..."
- 3 months ago05/06/20 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson started a new discussion RISE courses will not load on our LMS
"I want to know if anyone is experiencing issues with uploading RISE courses on an LMS. I exported a course from RISE yesterday and when I..."
- over 1 year ago11/30/18 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Here is a fun drag and drop I made using a tool kit: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c894376d-fc8b-4c86-b925-23721fb8cd72/review"
- almost 3 years ago09/12/17 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson commented on the article Common E-Learning Interactions: Keep It or Toss It Drag-and-Drop #178
"Hi Everyone: Here is my entry: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/2da6fbbf-e370-4ca8-a33d-e63f70087cc4/review"
- almost 3 years ago09/12/17 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the update."
- 3 years ago06/14/17 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the response. I will share this info with my teams."
- over 3 years ago12/20/16 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson started a new discussion Switch Project designers
"I am working on a Rise project, but someone else is going to take it over and finish it. Do I just share the link and then they can take ..."
- over 3 years ago12/19/16 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"I got all the way to the end. Well Done!! Great job! Kudos!! I agree with Anthony that this had to take hours to create. Thank you for sh..."
- over 3 years ago11/23/16 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"like it alot. Thanks"
- over 4 years ago01/26/16 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson commented on the article How I Created This Card-Style Click-and-Reveal Interaction in Storyline
"Hey Josh - Thank you for sharing this. I used this wonderful idea in a course I am working on now. I was able to add a visited state to e..."
- almost 5 years ago11/10/15 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Any way you can share the template on this one?"
- 5 years ago05/15/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson replied to the discussion Importing Engage interaction into storyline course
"That works! Thank you."
- 6 years ago05/16/14 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
Diana Hudson started a new discussion Importing Engage interaction into storyline course
"We just recently upgraded Articulate Storyline and Articulate Studio to the latest versions. But when I try to import Engage interactions..."
- 6 years ago05/16/14 at 10:11 am (UTC)