"Marc Zoerb Thanks so much for all the great tips/guidance above - very helpful, indeed! Can you possibly please point me in the direc..."
- over 2 years ago09/18/17 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Justin. I think I might just add an aprox time to completion on the intro page of the course. At least that gives the learner an..."
- almost 8 years ago07/10/12 at 5:52 am (UTC)
Diana Scott started a new discussion Course Time in Storyline
"In Presenter we have the option of turning on the Elapsed and Total Presentation Time in the Player Controls. Not finding this option in..."
- almost 8 years ago07/09/12 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Now that's creative thinking!!! Thank you!"
- almost 8 years ago06/22/12 at 7:23 am (UTC)
"Two great options! Thank you so much!!!"
- almost 8 years ago06/22/12 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for your quick response!"
- almost 8 years ago06/21/12 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Diana Scott started a new discussion How to set one picture to have multiple animations
"I have a picture that I have animated to spin. I'd like it to spin several times while the learner is on this page. It doesn't appear th..."
- almost 8 years ago06/21/12 at 12:15 pm (UTC)
"Got it! Thanks so much!"
- almost 8 years ago06/20/12 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"Okay so I made that change and it worked! Yay! But I have another issue that I have just recognized. The only way I can get to the qui..."
- almost 8 years ago06/20/12 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"I have the player trigger set to jump to the next slide when the user clicks the next button. So it sounds like I need to change that to..."
- almost 8 years ago06/20/12 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"Both. The slide navigation controls are turned on and it is set to automatically advance to the quiz."
- almost 8 years ago06/20/12 at 8:12 am (UTC)
Diana Scott started a new discussion Navigating to the Quiz in a Storyline Course
"I built a Storyline course and imported a Quizmaker quiz at the end. It is in its own scene and it just inserted each question as an ind..."
- almost 8 years ago06/20/12 at 6:57 am (UTC)
"Love it! Thanks Dave!"
- 8 years ago03/20/12 at 5:25 am (UTC)