"Very useful. Thanks for sharing."
- 2 years ago04/26/19 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"I think this is a wonderful idea. I have a bug that's been open for quite some time with no feedback on what's happening."
- 2 years ago04/17/19 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"I need a wrapper that I can load to my LMS which is Cornerstone."
- 2 years ago03/28/19 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Diane Fallier started a new discussion SCORM wrapper that calls Storyline
"Has anyone created a SCORM wrapper that would call a Storyline file that was hosted on a device like S3? This would allow updating the St..."
- 2 years ago03/28/19 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"When I need this functionality I usually make the user click on the object. The problem with hover is that it's a transient state. Clicki..."
- 2 years ago03/27/19 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Diane Fallier replied to the discussion Need Help with Acknowledgement Slide, Yes/No - if Yes is Selected they Complete Course Articulate 360 and Cornerstone LMS
"I have added a Storyline file that does what you're trying to do. We use Cornerstone and it works fine."
- over 2 years ago02/08/19 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
Diane Fallier started a new discussion Button not functional when initial state is visited
"I have buttons to display multiple layers and a button to return to the main slide by hiding all the layers. Since the main slide display..."
- 3 years ago05/30/18 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"I took one image and deleted the visited state and re-created. Now all images work properly. Very interesting."
- 3 years ago05/30/18 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"I don't have a trigger on the image to change it to the visited state, only to show a layer. The trigger for visited state is for the sce..."
- 3 years ago05/30/18 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"I can still get to the layer but when I return, there is no check mark on the image if I delete this trigger. This trigger is for the tex..."
- 3 years ago05/29/18 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"I downloaded your file and I can't get any of the images to get a double check mark but you only changed the one. Seems like weirdness in..."
- 3 years ago05/29/18 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"The triggers are for the boxes to change the image to visited. They have to stay."
- 3 years ago05/29/18 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
Diane Fallier started a new discussion Visited state double check mark
"I have image that have a visited state which contains a check mark. There are 9 of these images on the slide. If I click on the image the..."
- 3 years ago05/29/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for catching this. I've obviously been looking at this for way too long."
- 3 years ago04/09/18 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"OK. I created a new project that has just the bare bones with the slide that doesn't work. I think it stopped working when I added the tr..."
- 3 years ago04/06/18 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"I've add pictures of a first the slide that doesn't work and then a slide that's very similar that does work. This logic has worked on ev..."
- 3 years ago04/06/18 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
Diane Fallier started a new discussion Using When the state of to enable next button
"I'm using a trigger to change the state of the next button to enable when the state of 3 objects are visited. This has worked well in the..."
- 3 years ago04/05/18 at 8:37 pm (UTC)