Diane Peters commented on the article 4 Ways to Use the New Quiz Tracking Features in Storyline 360
"Is it possible to allow more than one try for the pre-check?"
- 4 days ago07/22/21 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters replied to the discussion hiding customized player tabs on particular slides?
"This thread has a JQuery suggestion, but I haven't been able to get it to work. Please add my name to the list of folks requesting t..."
- 18 days ago07/08/21 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters replied to the discussion Layer is hiding objects on base layer - even when I don't want to
"Heather, you ROCK!!! I have been struggling for hours to figure out why my layers won't show the text box on my base layer and THIS was w..."
- 20 days ago07/06/21 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Please add time estimates!"
- 2 months ago05/19/21 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters started a new discussion Lightboxed content not displaying
"I'm creating a trivia game where a marker moves along a motion path and displays a lightbox when the motion path completes. The lightbox ..."
- 3 months ago04/20/21 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Dave, You Rock! So, it looks like Rectangle 1 must be selected, and when either Rectangle 4 or 7 is selected, both are trigg..."
- 12 months ago08/06/20 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters started a new discussion Freeform Pick Many score X of X correct
"I have a freeform pick many quiz question and wish to score it correct if any 2 of the 3 correct check boxes are marked. There are a coup..."
- 12 months ago08/05/20 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Our IT team thinks the issue is on our end with Proxy servers. They are still investigating. ."
- over 1 year ago03/05/20 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"I'm having a similar issue but am not required to reset my password. It takes me FOUR tries to open the Articulate 360 login ev..."
- over 1 year ago02/17/20 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters replied to the discussion Storyline 360 does not recognize index_scorm.html file
"Thanks Matthew! I suspected that may be the case. I'll try to get a version published for the web. =D"
- over 1 year ago12/20/19 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters started a new discussion Storyline 360 does not recognize index_scorm.html file
"Hi Heroes, I'm trying to create a web object from an html project that was generated by Adobe Captivate and the index file is named index..."
- over 1 year ago12/19/19 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I agree. If the marker is on a graphic with a white background, it doesn't stand out enough for the learner to see it."
- almost 3 years ago08/01/18 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Until they release a fix, I have been avoiding apostrophes in closed captions. It's not usually grammatically correct (youre, theyre, don..."
- over 3 years ago02/21/18 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I am. I've experimented with all 4 and had the same results as the original author. It would seem logical, that if Flash is eventua..."
- over 3 years ago12/15/17 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"The settings are the same but they function differently, as is "articulated" in this thread. Why did the functionality change? ."
- over 3 years ago12/15/17 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I'm curious as to why Articulate would take a feature that works in SL2 (browser size options) and remove it from SL3."
- over 3 years ago12/14/17 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"I'm experiencing the same problem in addition to a captioning problem in Flash. I've been told that the captioning problem (showing ascii..."
- over 3 years ago12/13/17 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Any idea when that patch will be released?"
- over 3 years ago12/12/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I'm not on SL 360...I'm using SL3. I'll watch for an update patch for that. =Diane ."
- over 3 years ago12/11/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, but in this case, I was typing directly in the editor. My publish settings were for Flash first; when I changed that it HTML5 fi..."
- over 3 years ago12/07/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Figured it out myself...changed publishing from Flash first to HTML5 first and the problem resolved. :-)"
- over 3 years ago12/07/17 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"The ampersand isn't showing correctly, either!"
- over 3 years ago12/07/17 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
Diane Peters started a new discussion Closed caption apostrophe shows ascii
"Hi Heroes, I just captioned my first course in Storyline 3 using the Closed Caption Editor and when I published the course, all apostr..."
- over 3 years ago12/07/17 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Please add me to the list. I was waiting for an update to correct the problem but have not seen one."
- almost 5 years ago09/13/16 at 3:35 pm (UTC)