"Case has been submitted... support is working on it!"
- almost 4 years ago01/10/20 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"It's happening in Chrome, Version 79.0.3945.88. Pretty maddening. And it DOES occur in SCORM Cloud as well."
- almost 4 years ago01/10/20 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"This is great, Namrata!!! One caveat... is there a way to keep the user from being able to drop more than one statement in the same..."
- 4 years ago11/19/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Extra space in Scroll box when viewing course in IE
"I hate to rain on the parade, but the extra space at the bottom of scroll boxes in SL 360 when viewed in IE, is still there. And, unfort..."
- over 4 years ago04/29/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Hide drag/drop submit button until all items are dropped
"GREAT fix, thanks!"
- over 5 years ago07/23/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Joe! How would it function in this context where I want to add 1.0 to variable A any time something other than Enter is ..."
- over 5 years ago05/23/18 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks Walt!! Worked great! btw, kudo's to Zio for figuring this out!!! HUGE time-saver!"
- over 5 years ago04/04/18 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"What is the trick to the first step? You must know that each .story file is a sort of big zip archive, so you can access several resour..."
- over 5 years ago04/04/18 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"It has actually been tested out on the clients LMS. Sent from my iPhone"
- over 5 years ago03/29/18 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"I have existing courses with existing resources. Those resources have been updated and rather than recreating them in SL, I have simply ..."
- over 5 years ago03/28/18 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"By the way... it is now 2018 and still an issue... which has bitten me quite a bit on the project I am working on :-("
- over 5 years ago03/27/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Oh duh! Great idea!! That said, it would be a nice bug ( er, uh mouse? ) to fix, right?"
- over 6 years ago08/09/17 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
- over 7 years ago03/07/16 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"It's on it's way!"
- over 7 years ago03/07/16 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I replied to Cathy but not Leslie. Leslie, can you provide me a link to upload the file to you? I don't mind sending to Articula..."
- over 7 years ago03/07/16 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"Yup, that is the same thing that happens to me. Dick Reynolds"
- over 7 years ago03/07/16 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"I just want the mouse I inserted as an "Interaction Object" to go away after it has demonstrated what I want. Are we talking about the s..."
- almost 8 years ago02/25/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Todd Phillips Everyone, I went through the exact steps here of uninstalling my latest flash player and reinstalled the older version a..."
- almost 8 years ago12/30/15 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Just did a quick look and it WORKS!!!! I will look closer in a bit here when I get a chance, but let me say a BIG thanks for now, Gary!"
- over 8 years ago06/08/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"Lol, you're right! Triggers, not sliders. So, let's say the final screen has a suitcase on it ( essentially, a rectangular area ). How ..."
- over 8 years ago06/05/15 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"I thought I had replied yesterday, but apparently it didn't post. I certainly do appreciate Gary's suggestions, I think though I would ne..."
- over 8 years ago06/05/15 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Revisiting object whose state has already triggered a variable
"Thanks for the help! I was tracking using selected instead of visited! Dick"
- over 9 years ago07/24/14 at 11:50 am (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion iPad - Storyline Not calculating Correctly on Results Slide
"Christine, I was able to connect with Support and after uploading the course, realized that the quiz questions AND Results slides all ne..."
- over 9 years ago07/24/14 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"I have tried just typing a "2" and then using the "indent" formatting option... it indents all of it."
- over 9 years ago07/06/14 at 8:18 am (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Tracking completion with One Course - Several Braches
"Thanks Christine... it dawned on me that I tagged this topic on to a totally unrelated topic... I am going to start a new thread and copy..."
- over 9 years ago05/05/14 at 12:26 pm (UTC)