Don Hedges started a new discussion SL2, Next button not appearing when slide is revisited
"I've got my slides triggered so the next button is hidden when the timeline starts and then is shown again when the timeline ends. ..."
- 2 years ago09/02/20 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
Don Hedges started a new discussion SL2: How do I keep the timeline running when a web site link is visited?
"I have some web site links in the course that learners will visit to do research and gain knowledge. When the link is visited ..."
- over 2 years ago06/07/20 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Don Hedges replied to the discussion Storyline 2 Slide Master placeholder timing problem
"Hi, I'm running SL2, release 13. The problem that I am currently having is that the overall slide master timing is not respected by he ..."
- over 3 years ago05/13/19 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, The original dimensions are 1280 x 720. The playback trouble is with the timeline preview (play). I'm trying to time interac..."
- over 3 years ago02/21/19 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
Don Hedges started a new discussion Storyline 2 Video Problems
"When inserting a video the video (gopro, mp4, narrow view, 720p / 60 fps) inserts with the correct width but only a few pixels height. It..."
- over 3 years ago02/19/19 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie and Crystal."
- almost 5 years ago12/12/17 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie. Yep, that hit the nail on the head. THANKS! I greatly appreciate it. What video format is best?"
- almost 5 years ago12/12/17 at 12:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the info. I'll play around with it and see what the best combo is loading speed vs quality. Also, do you know if Story Line..."
- almost 5 years ago12/09/17 at 12:14 am (UTC)
Don Hedges started a new discussion Video integration in Storyline
"I'm using video clips in the course I'm creating. Most of the video's are interactive in the course. In other words, the video will pause..."
- almost 5 years ago12/07/17 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I sent a reply to Cleo if you want to chime in... Thanks!"
- over 8 years ago01/28/14 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"I tried importing the slides into a new project. Same issue. I've got a case started with tech service. This is my first try at develo..."
- over 8 years ago01/14/14 at 8:54 am (UTC)
Don Hedges started a new discussion Media Files MIA
"I have a really long course (30 hours) of which I have about 3 hours completed. I just opened the file to work on it and part of my medi..."
- over 8 years ago01/13/14 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gail. What industry? Drivers ed? I ask because there are some specific nuances to appease regulators if it is."
- 9 years ago07/30/13 at 10:41 am (UTC)