"Great news! Thank you for your help."
- 6 months ago12/18/19 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion collaboration and sharing between accounts
"I am a Rise and Storyline designer, and my company also uses an outside company to build some of our courses. For consistency, I'd like t..."
- 6 months ago12/18/19 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"awesome! thank you! I do have another question... When I create an interaction in Storyline 360, is there an optimum slide size (or aspec..."
- over 1 year ago11/15/18 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham commented on the article Add Custom Interactions to Rise Projects with the New Storyline Block
"I am curious about setting the slide size in Storyline 360 for creating interactions that will be used in Rise. Is there an ideal size, o..."
- over 1 year ago11/15/18 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Merriweather Font
"Hello, I am using Articulate Rise to build courses, but I often create interactions in Articulate 360 and import them into Rise. I'd lik..."
- over 1 year ago11/10/18 at 1:16 am (UTC)
"Thanks David! I appreciate your help. Exactly what I needed to know."
- over 1 year ago09/11/18 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Review Quiz in Rise?
"When using Storyline 2, we had a "Review Quiz" button on the results slide, which was only enabled after the learner either passed the te..."
- over 1 year ago09/11/18 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Learner's perspective: Rise or Storyline 360?
"We are converting from using Articulate Storyline 2 to Articulate 360. With my trial subscription, I have experimented with creating less..."
- over 1 year ago09/10/18 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
"If you scroll up under my first post on this thread you can see a small file I made from a couple of slides from the humongous original. ..."
- almost 2 years ago08/01/18 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"That's what it took. But I hope someone else knows a better way? "
- almost 2 years ago07/31/18 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"That's what it took. But I hope someone else knows a better way?"
- almost 2 years ago07/31/18 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"I am having this problem too. My audio and video play fine in Chrome on a PC, but on Firefox on my Mac I don't hear the audio. I tried m..."
- almost 2 years ago07/30/18 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I checked that too. It looks just like it is supposed to: single, no added space. I checked my Word doc to see if there were hidden ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/18/18 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"This suggestion made me SO hopeful, but alas, no change in my problem. Other suggestions?"
- almost 2 years ago06/15/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Adding lines of space when pasting text
"I just (6-12-18) updated Storyline 2. Since then, when I paste text into a text box, Storyline adds several extra lines of space between ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/13/18 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Oops, I had removed some slides to keep the size down, but forgotten to redirect the review trigger. Sorry! Here is a fixed version for y..."
- over 2 years ago12/19/17 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"I watched the video tutorial referenced above, and the problem is that I want to keep the "Correct/Incorrect" bar across the bottom of th..."
- over 2 years ago12/19/17 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"It's kind of funny how this happened, actually. I use these kind of image/trigger-rollovers to "show layers" all the time, and I often wa..."
- over 3 years ago02/24/17 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"AHA! Just stumbled across an understanding of the problem. I had set the rollover image on the base layer to be hidden on the rollover la..."
- over 3 years ago02/24/17 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"I see what you did. Thanks a lot! It seems that this method requires a few extra steps. I am still concerned about why the rollovers woul..."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 11:59 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Rollovers not working
"I have created a slide with rollovers (images), which I have used for many modules. In my latest module, the rollovers don't work (nothin..."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys, Thanks for your help. Ashley - compare slides 3.4 and 2.4. Slide 2.4 is the correct formatting. Slide 3.4 is one that lost for..."
- over 4 years ago02/15/16 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
Donna Parham started a new discussion Spontaneous layout changes
"This happened once before and I thought I had it solved, but it's back... too bad I can't remember what I did to fix it. Here's how it go..."
- over 4 years ago02/12/16 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for looking t this for me. I really appreciate it. I am attaching the file"
- over 4 years ago11/23/15 at 7:04 pm (UTC)