"Hi Stefano, Select any slide. Go down and click on the gear icon in the lower right area where Slide Properties are found. There you ..."
- over 4 years ago04/15/17 at 10:38 am (UTC)
Dorothy Persic commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Ha ha ha... thanks for the laugh (and cool design) . Passing it on now to my ID team :)"
- over 4 years ago03/07/17 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Diana - very generous to share the source file! Similar to Jackie I have some good ideas with board games and get bogged down a li..."
- over 4 years ago02/23/17 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
Dorothy Persic commented on the article How to Simulate Real-World Tasks with Drag-and-Drop Interactions
"2 years later and I still think this is a great way to show how to create a meaningful interaction. Thanks David."
- over 4 years ago02/23/17 at 1:19 am (UTC)
"Thanks Trina, what a great use of Rise; very engaging!"
- over 4 years ago02/16/17 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing Nicole - really fun!"
- over 4 years ago01/26/17 at 9:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, thanks for the super speedy response! Amazing given world time zones! Ahhhh Haaa ! After mucking about for an hour or so (we..."
- almost 5 years ago11/15/16 at 12:05 am (UTC)
Dorothy Persic replied to the discussion Something fun that's never been done before within Storyline!
"Fabulous Richard, thanks so much for sharing! Is it sad that this is the most fun I've had in weeks? Nah, just a great testament to your ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/14/16 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
Dorothy Persic started a new discussion Custom Next and Previous Buttons in Storyline 360
"Hi All, Firstly, this community is so extraordinary - thanks to all and if only it could be modeled everywhere! Now the question: in A..."
- almost 5 years ago11/14/16 at 9:55 pm (UTC)