Dorothy Persic started a new discussion Rise not publishing my course into review
"Hello, I've had a number of publication attempts; changed to new name etc and still my Rise course is showing up as empty / non existent ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/17/17 at 5:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much for chipping in Jesse! Yes I have both HTML5 and Flash selected to publish as per client request..... I'm working now with..."
- almost 5 years ago11/06/17 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"Here we go: 01163505"
- almost 5 years ago11/03/17 at 1:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I wrote a long support request with attachments and sent, but no auto -response is in my inbox, so I'll try again and post her..."
- almost 5 years ago11/03/17 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa, I read the item on Compression in the link you provided - but assumed that Replay would have set profiles to suit... I'll ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/01/17 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa - I had already tried those with no avail, so still in a spot of trouble. I had story size at 16:9 and recorded at 16:9, a..."
- almost 5 years ago10/31/17 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
Dorothy Persic started a new discussion Video Compression (MP4, in AS360) Videos blurred on publication
"Hi All, I'm struggling with unusable screen casts. Here's the story: I created a series of screen casts in Replay to be used as instructi..."
- almost 5 years ago10/30/17 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy - I just found the No compression option . I'm in 360. I've sen the tutorial before but not noticed the compression options...."
- almost 5 years ago10/30/17 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Oh Tom, I've been struggling with this for a week - can you tell me where that option is please?"
- almost 5 years ago10/30/17 at 1:09 am (UTC)
"After closing and re-opening a few times, the error has corrected itself."
- almost 5 years ago10/16/17 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
"Same thing just happened for me. This happened after using one of the timelines from content library (not sure if that is a causal relati..."
- almost 5 years ago10/16/17 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Alyssa! You really made time and effort to help with this and explain it it so clearly - very much appreciated. I can't i..."
- 5 years ago09/20/17 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks so much for helping! The player colours were changed to white. I've attached an awful draft version with identifying ..."
- 5 years ago09/19/17 at 1:37 am (UTC)