"It's okay I have resolved it, I may come back and explain how later."
- over 6 years ago12/11/15 at 8:31 am (UTC)
"The quiz works okay with the story.html file but not with the html5 copy"
- over 6 years ago12/10/15 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Stripped down copy of the quiz is attached, still seeing the problem. We hope someone out there can help us"
- over 6 years ago12/10/15 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Doug Hobbs started a new discussion Multiple choice quiz problem
"We currently run a course based around a quiz. When we preview the course the %results.scorepoints% gives the correct score. When the cou..."
- over 6 years ago12/10/15 at 11:55 am (UTC)
"Thank-you for your time looking at this for me, I am yet to trial it vigorously but what I have done works how I envisaged it to work. As..."
- over 7 years ago02/09/15 at 9:22 am (UTC)
Doug Hobbs started a new discussion True false quiz question
"We are currently developing a product that uses true false questions but has more than one question on the slide. I am using the multiple..."
- over 7 years ago02/06/15 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Okay , we have resolved the issue, it was all to do with text format on hover"
- over 7 years ago11/13/14 at 1:11 pm (UTC)