ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Link to the StoryLine slides
"Hello, Review 360 is a great tool for reviewing Storyline projects, but when we have big projects with multiple scenes and hundreds of sl..."
- 10 months ago03/31/21 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the document it is very helpful. I have another request: It would be very nice to have the scene Title in addition to the s..."
- almost 2 years ago04/17/20 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER replied to the discussion New in Storyline 360: Preview selected scenes and slides
"Excellent functionality, very useful for large storyLine projects."
- almost 2 years ago03/30/20 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"I don't know if it is the best solution, but to avoid to go in each slide and select the new template, i open the slide master and delete..."
- 2 years ago11/14/19 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I work on my local hard drive which is a 1Tb SSD, my PC is a Lenovo P51, core I7 7820 HQ 2.9 Ghz, 32 Gb ram, Windows 10. Perhaps ..."
- over 2 years ago10/09/19 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"I use Storyline 365 and I have the latest update. I created a video to show you the unexpected behavior. I think it's a bug..."
- over 2 years ago10/08/19 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Problem with animation by paragraph
"Hello, I have a big issue with the paragraph animation. When I add a paragraph even at the end of the text, all animations are lost. It's..."
- over 2 years ago10/08/19 at 9:18 am (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Idea for grouping simplification
"Hello, I use intensively the groups to simplify the view in the time line. When I want to group the objects, it is often easier to..."
- over 2 years ago09/19/19 at 7:34 am (UTC)
"Thank you. "
- over 2 years ago09/18/19 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Issue with the curve tool
"Hello, I have a big problem with the curve tool that does not work well. When I draw the curve segment by segment, the display is correct..."
- over 2 years ago09/18/19 at 10:36 am (UTC)
"Hello, I found a work around that you can use for bulk translation of the captions. the storyline project file is in fact a zipped file. ..."
- over 2 years ago08/19/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Yes I use the last version 3.27.18822.0. You are right, when I do the import directly from the story line template, in that case..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/19 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I have exactly the same issue. The import doesn't import in the right place and I loose the link to the bank to my quiz. Only the Qu..."
- over 2 years ago05/20/19 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"Hi, I have a request, making templates for E-learnings, I created a menu page that allows to choose the scene you want to see. It should..."
- over 2 years ago05/17/19 at 3:34 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the precision, I think that's what happened. As I am working on a French version of Windows, I thought that it took the defaul..."
- over 2 years ago05/07/19 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Yes, you're right, I did not find it. I did not know that he was linked to the player and was looking for the configuration in the Story ..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"I found the solution to my problem. I created a new project with my english version and save it. I open the French started storyline pro..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 10:20 am (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Messages in wrong language after switching from french to english version of Story line software
"I created a project with a French version to create an english document. But when I saw that all the messages were automatically set in ..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 9:34 am (UTC)
"Thank you ! It's a very good trick."
- 3 years ago11/27/18 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER started a new discussion Need Try mode video not centered on the screen
"Hi, I would like to make a try mode video with instructions on the left side and the step by step video on the right side. Unfortunately..."
- 3 years ago11/27/18 at 10:40 am (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER replied to the discussion Zoom Region not easy to use because no copy paste function
"I found a kind of work around, but it needs time: I create 2 rectangles in the top left and bottom right of my zoom area. I zoom to the m..."
- 3 years ago11/13/18 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi, To translate your captions, you must access to each text to speech file and export, one by one, the text. It is absolutely not produ..."
- 3 years ago10/26/18 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
ERIC COUDURIER replied to the discussion How do I prevent users from pausing my screencast video?
"Hi, I had the same issue and fix it by creating a layer where I put all my hotspots. I show this layer when the time line starts, ans..."
- 3 years ago10/23/18 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Yes locking the player is an option. But it will be great if we could hide the player and let all the screen available for th..."
- over 3 years ago10/19/18 at 4:11 pm (UTC)