"To my knowledge you always need to use a software that can handle XLIFF files (have you googled whether there is an Excel extension that ..."
- over 3 years ago08/01/19 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rory, I was one of the commentators above. In the meantime we don't have any issues with export/import anymore. We can import the..."
- over 3 years ago08/01/19 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Problem seems to be solved. Also the last XLIFF-import that we got from our translation office worked fine."
- 4 years ago01/22/19 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"When you read my comments above, you will see that we struggled with the same problems as you did. For a couple weeks we used the workaro..."
- over 4 years ago12/18/18 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"Hello Lärbyrån, concerning your question what I meant with "It took me another 3-4 imports until I realized that I had to ignore the err..."
- over 4 years ago11/22/18 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Craig, your workaround with byondf.com worked well. Thank you for that post! When importing the xlf-file I still got the well-known e..."
- over 4 years ago11/15/18 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your quick reply. It didn't know that Trados and Studio 2017 were the same software. That's what produced the confusion on my ..."
- over 4 years ago11/08/18 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Hi, do you mean that it WILL work with Studio 2017 (to reimport the translated files in Rise) or that it will NOT work? I will receive a..."
- over 4 years ago11/08/18 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"Hello again, I just had our translation office on the phone. They work with Trados, version 17. They confirmed that they can import the ..."
- over 4 years ago11/07/18 at 7:36 am (UTC)
"Hello everybody, we have a similar problem. Since last week our translation office can not Import our XLF files any more. The issue is t..."
- over 4 years ago11/06/18 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Eckart Fischer replied to the discussion font size of closed captions (SL360)
"Same story. We just rolled out our first courses and this was the first comment we got: "please encrease font size of closed captions!". ..."
- over 4 years ago10/16/18 at 9:46 am (UTC)