"Great! Thanks for the quick response."
- 11 months ago02/27/19 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Great new feature, thanks! I have a team and we use team slides, etc. Is there a capability of sharing the media library with teammates s..."
- 11 months ago02/27/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Definitely helps, thanks."
- 11 months ago02/25/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"These are great, Nicole. Thanks! I assume that questions could not be made part of a quiz upon which completion is based, correct? Or I s..."
- 12 months ago02/13/19 at 12:15 am (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Bad results with Results slides
"I have four scenes with Quiz questions and each scene has its own results slide. The pass percentage is 0%. I just want people to see the..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"Eloisa's fix worked for me. This was happening in CC. I exported the captions, edited in Notepad to remove the character, then imported t..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"I'm getting this behavior as well, but only with certain projects and not others. I get the progress bar, and the 'Congratulations' messa..."
- over 1 year ago08/30/18 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"It appears based on Alyssa's reply on a different discussion, this may be a bug and there may be a workaround I will try."
- over 1 year ago08/17/18 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger Also, I added a trigger to show the feedback layer you've created based on the user clicking "enter" and that work..."
- over 1 year ago08/17/18 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Text Entry issues with Enter key
"Hello, I have 3 slides in a scene, each one with a text entry box. I have the attempts set to 2. So when a learners enters an incorrect e..."
- over 1 year ago08/17/18 at 1:11 am (UTC)
"Tracy - thanks, these are great suggestions. A bit off topic: I've discovered that having layers for accessibility can be problematic be..."
- over 1 year ago07/19/18 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Accessibility Question - Menu
"I am creating a course in Storyline 360 where the goal is to be 508 compliant. Upon entering the course, the learner can choose to view a..."
- over 1 year ago07/18/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Great question. I am trying out adding a keyboard shortcut to the master slides, I'll let you know how that goes. "
- over 1 year ago07/16/18 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the great discussion. As I work for a company that produce software, I feel Articulate's pain. It took me a while to find the..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/18 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing that hack, Matthew. Unfortunately, we publish in Flash with HTML5 fall back, so it won't work for me. Traci P mention..."
- over 1 year ago06/21/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
Ed Crane replied to the discussion Can you tell what format a Storyline 360 project is published in via the output?
"Awesome! Thanks much. I had looked at few of the other files in an editor but not that one. Cheers, "
- over 1 year ago06/14/18 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Can you tell what format a Storyline 360 project is published in via the output?
"Is there a way to tell from looking at the Storyline output whether a project was published using HTML5 / Flash vs. Flash / HTML5?"
- over 1 year ago06/14/18 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Selected Item Highlight visible in story_html5.html but not story_flash.html
"Hello, I'm using a customer player based on the default player. According to the player, for list items, there should be a light blue h..."
- almost 2 years ago04/27/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"Problem was on my end - something up with my VPN. Cheers!"
- almost 2 years ago04/17/18 at 12:04 am (UTC)
"I'm having this same issue, and when I click Crystal's link above, I get a "server not found" error message."
- almost 2 years ago04/16/18 at 11:58 pm (UTC)
"This similar bug gave me the same symptoms, but Storyline would crash not just when publishing but when previewing the slide (or the enti..."
- almost 2 years ago04/04/18 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
Ed Crane started a new discussion Showing as not completed in NetLearning but OK in SCORM cloud
"Hello, I have a Storyline file with Report status to LMS as Passed/Incomplete and Track using number of slides viewed to complete: set t..."
- over 2 years ago10/27/17 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago10/24/17 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm using Storyline 360. I have tested it in preview, published and tested locally, and published and tested using SCORM Clo..."
- over 2 years ago10/23/17 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
" Hi Ashley, Sorry, I may be missing something, but I think I get what you're saying...The "Skip Player Navigation..." article you link..."
- over 2 years ago10/20/17 at 9:36 pm (UTC)