Ed McLean replied to the discussion Quiz review - Remove "Correct/Incorrect" bar from quiz review slides
"Thank you Maria. It worked perfectly."
- 4 months ago08/17/21 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much. I don't know why I didn't think of that before!"
- almost 2 years ago01/13/20 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"I realised I forgot to say that each step on the slider triggers a layer AND changes the state of an object (in this case the orang..."
- almost 2 years ago01/12/20 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"I can't share the actual slide, but wttached is a very rushed mock up! Thanks all."
- almost 2 years ago01/12/20 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I appreciate the extra tips!"
- 2 years ago10/11/19 at 11:38 am (UTC)
"Matthew, thank you so much for this. I'm not at a computer with SL right now but I'll try this over the weekend. How much time might this..."
- 2 years ago10/11/19 at 9:48 am (UTC)
- over 2 years ago03/26/19 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Diarmaid. Thanks very much for that. I'll try it!"
- over 3 years ago08/20/18 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"Solved. It was my adblocker (Crystal) installed on both my iPhone and iPad. Once disabled, works fine."
- over 3 years ago08/01/18 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Phil. I previously tried that and had no luck. When I saw your message just now I thought "I'll just try it again before reply ..."
- over 3 years ago07/11/18 at 10:24 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, this has worked to a degree. When I imported the slides from a new project I ended up with two masters with their subsets..."
- over 3 years ago07/11/18 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"Actually I think I should have said the Question Master slide layout"
- over 3 years ago07/11/18 at 8:03 am (UTC)