"Wow! That did it. Would never have thought of that. Thanks much! "
- 7 years ago07/07/16 at 2:06 am (UTC)
"Wendy - thanks for the quick response. If I understand you correctly, I may already have it set up this way. When you click the Try Agai..."
- 7 years ago07/07/16 at 1:33 am (UTC)
Edward Crane started a new discussion Drag and Drop Issue
"Hello, I've tried to set this up a couple of ways, but here's my problem. The course deals with how to navigate our smart phone app. In..."
- 7 years ago07/07/16 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"Greg -- thanks much! I had actually designed it exactly as you have with regards to the the Transcript menu, but then was asked by a stak..."
- over 7 years ago05/31/16 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi folks, To follow up on this, I have been asked to set up the lightbox slide so that when you click MENU to bring up the lightbox slid..."
- over 7 years ago05/27/16 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"What a great discussion! Thanks everyone! "
- over 7 years ago05/27/16 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"Leslie - thanks very much for your offer. David - thanks, that's what I was looking for! I was close, but having a brain...lapse. Che..."
- over 7 years ago05/18/16 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
Edward Crane started a new discussion Branching and custom menus
"Hello heroes, I have a course for learners to get started with our app. At the beginning, learners indicate whether they will be using t..."
- over 7 years ago05/17/16 at 11:49 pm (UTC)
"I attended a "Leaving ADDIE for SAM" workshop a couple of years ago and it follows are very similar process. No storyboards!"
- over 7 years ago05/05/16 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Ashley - lots of good information in that article you reference. I would recommend adding information about selecting the path by moving ..."
- over 7 years ago04/15/16 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Norm! Definitely saved me some time (and face-palms). Thanks!"
- over 7 years ago04/15/16 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"The thing about changing the states of the nav buttons, unless I'm missing something, is that it prevents the user from advancing until t..."
- over 7 years ago03/08/16 at 1:41 am (UTC)
Edward Crane started a new discussion Template troubles - Storyline 2
"Searched around a bit for an answer to this but nothing came up... Two questions/issues actually. I created a file in Storyline 2, chan..."
- over 7 years ago03/08/16 at 1:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Christine. I am baffled and (as you can probably tell) frustrated at this point. You can see in the image the top window is Pres..."
- 9 years ago07/17/14 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Christine Hendrickson said: What you'll want to do is open the Quizmaker or Engage files outside of Presenter/PowerPoint. Locate the .qui..."
- 9 years ago07/17/14 at 10:40 am (UTC)
Edward Crane started a new discussion Script error message when previewing inserted web object
"Hello, I insert a web object using the Articulate toolbar in PPT and ask it to display in the slide with window size as full slide. When..."
- almost 10 years ago09/30/13 at 6:41 pm (UTC)