Edward Wickett replied to the discussion There was an error while trying to view this project.
"In the meantime, I have opened several older courses and attempted to publish them again and all of them fail with the same error message..."
- over 4 years ago03/22/16 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I've been having this problem and I finally figured out how to resolve it. In fact, the text shadows I was getting (only display in prev..."
- almost 5 years ago10/15/15 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, that was helpful. Once I published again it worked fine but more importantly, the static did not return when I recorded in Storyli..."
- 5 years ago05/28/15 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Okay, I can do that, although it doesn't look very professonal. Storyline 1 never did that at all. Is it a bug or something that will b..."
- almost 6 years ago10/01/14 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"Great! Thanks. I found out that a recent update to Storyline got rid of those extra characters. Yes, I did have a package. So, I trie..."
- 6 years ago06/05/14 at 9:29 am (UTC)
Edward Wickett replied to the discussion Changing screen elements based on value of data entry
"Thanks very much. It doesn't do exactly what I wanted but it is a good start and I'll be able to succeed after a bit of work. Dave"
- over 6 years ago04/03/14 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"When I studied the problem some more, I realized that this is a “feature” not a bug. The missing answer is always the correct answer and..."
- over 6 years ago01/16/14 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"Yes, Michael's solutions works perfectly for me. Many thanks to all. Edward"
- almost 7 years ago10/02/13 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Antony, I was hoping to link the action to the next button but this is pretty elegant too. Thanks very much. Dave"
- over 7 years ago05/08/13 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks very much. A good distinction."
- over 7 years ago05/07/13 at 5:47 am (UTC)
"The easiest way is to right-click the results screen and choose "Format Background". This lets you choose colour fills, pictures, textur..."
- over 7 years ago03/25/13 at 12:41 pm (UTC)