Edwina Chown started a new discussion Sharing RISE Courses
"Hi Everyone I think i know the answer to this but thought i would check with you all. I am working in a team of five people and we have ..."
- over 4 years ago01/29/19 at 9:11 am (UTC)
Edwina Chown started a new discussion Accessibility Options
"Hi I was just wondering if there was any way to add an option to a course (Rise and Storyline) to allow the student to change the colour..."
- over 4 years ago01/10/19 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Edwina Chown replied to the discussion Certificate Option in RISE
"Another vote for a certificate feature in RISE."
- 5 years ago04/09/18 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Lea I got it working on the I-pad but in order to only upload one version for every lesson/activity i needed it to work for all mobil..."
- over 7 years ago02/03/16 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"I'm using Storyline 2 but the presentation is still not opening. Would i need the mobile player app downloading for these devices?"
- over 7 years ago09/14/15 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I am opening it up directly through our moodle page. It is working on the i-pad now but would i be right in thinking that i wo..."
- over 7 years ago09/14/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Please find the attached file. "
- over 7 years ago09/14/15 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley There's no error message. I just can't get anything to load - i sometimes get the background colour of the articulate but that..."
- over 7 years ago09/11/15 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I have published as LMS SCORM 1.2 for HTML5. I have not selected the mobile player app as we don't currently have Tin Can API ..."
- over 7 years ago09/11/15 at 8:20 am (UTC)
Edwina Chown started a new discussion Publishing as a SCORM package not working on mobile devices!
"I am wanting to publish my Articulates in SCORM format so that i am able to track students progress and record quiz results embedded with..."
- over 7 years ago09/10/15 at 3:08 pm (UTC)