"Thanks Ashley! In both instances (HTML5 and CD output), we're pointing to the story.html file. I'll try just publishing to web and loadin..."
- almost 8 years ago08/22/14 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka started a new discussion Course posted to a SharePoint page freezes
"I don't know if this question's been asked before. We use SharePoint to store and deliver our Storyline eLearning courses. I've never had..."
- almost 8 years ago08/22/14 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: yes is the simple answer There is a lot of work to achieve that but it is achievable, the resonses can be captured in ..."
- almost 9 years ago07/18/13 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka started a new discussion Can this survey be recreated in Storyline?
"I'm trying to come up with a more interactive, visual way to deliver a customer satisfaction survey and came across the Slavery Footprint..."
- almost 9 years ago07/18/13 at 9:10 am (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka replied to the discussion Engage Pauses - Can the default of 5 seconds be changed?
"OMG...Just spent all day trying to figure this out. One reason why I'm so glad I switched to Storyline! :0"
- over 9 years ago01/25/13 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka replied to the discussion How do I display full size document in a seperate lightbox/window?
"Brent deMoville said: I created a link from the image of the file and made it just open the file. It opens it in a new window. Is that ..."
- almost 10 years ago08/27/12 at 8:39 am (UTC)
"Well said, Andrew!! Just sent my request and keeping my fingers and toes crossed."
- almost 10 years ago08/07/12 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Eye D, This has happened to me before (unfortunately many times). It happens when Articulate "freezes" during the publishing process a..."
- almost 10 years ago08/07/12 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Love, love, love it!!! You are brilliant, Stephanie! Thanks for sharing!"
- almost 10 years ago08/02/12 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Steve! Is there a way to change the text on the player tab, from Toggle CC to just CC? Or, is there a way to add a CC button where the..."
- almost 10 years ago07/19/12 at 7:51 am (UTC)
"Peter Anderson said: Hey Eileen, Would you be able to send us your .story file so we can have a close look? Please include the url to t..."
- almost 10 years ago07/09/12 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nancy! Thanks so much for the quick reply!!! It worked on all the objects but now, there is a yellow box on the tabs in the interface ..."
- almost 10 years ago07/08/12 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka started a new discussion Dreaded yellow box when using tab for text entry box
"I know this question was asked and answered before but none of the fixes are working for me. I have text entry boxes that I require learn..."
- almost 10 years ago07/08/12 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Bill! I tried this and I'm still getting the yellow box. Any other suggestions? I checked with the project sponsor and he really doesn..."
- almost 10 years ago07/07/12 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter! Here's what I'm trying to do. I'm using screen captures and using text entry boxes to mimic the real log-in experience. The tex..."
- almost 10 years ago07/03/12 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"This is awesome Steve!!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to try it!"
- almost 10 years ago07/03/12 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka started a new discussion Text Entry ala Captivate
"For the systems training elearning I'm developing, I have a scenario in which the learner is required to type in their actual userid and ..."
- almost 10 years ago07/02/12 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"WOW!!! Thank you SImon!! I didn't realize you could do that with variables! My managers are going to be amazed! Thank you, Storyline, for..."
- almost 10 years ago06/29/12 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Eileen Mrowka started a new discussion How do I create this branching scenario?
"The course I'm creating has two learner paths - general user and supervisor. The only difference between the two branches is that the sup..."
- almost 10 years ago06/29/12 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"I submitted the feature request. Hopefully, there are other folks that want the feature too. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. I should..."
- 10 years ago06/25/12 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks Gerry! Unfortunately, they're not there. I recorded two this morning and they're both gone. The latest screen recordings are from ..."
- 10 years ago06/25/12 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Oh dear :-( Well, that's not good. Is there a TEMP directory where my screen recordings may have been saved?"
- 10 years ago06/25/12 at 11:20 am (UTC)