"Hi Sam, I thought of that myself this morning, so the fact that you have suggested it helps. I have just done that and initially it didn'..."
- 4 months ago07/23/20 at 7:53 am (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Storyline 360 Quiz Question
"I have a number of quizzes which have been set up and all have similar settings in place, which are: Randomly selecting a number of ques..."
- 4 months ago07/22/20 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal - yes that's correct. My audio file has imported just fine, and I created the closed captions using that option in Storyline 3..."
- 5 months ago07/17/20 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"Hi I have a query around using captions. I recorded a short sound clip and have inserted it onto a slide in Storyline 360, but wanted to ..."
- 5 months ago07/16/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Walt - thank you so much, that has worked a treat. I knew it would be something I've missed."
- 6 months ago06/04/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Doh!! File attached - I've left on the information which takes people through the initial steps and splits off to other places so that th..."
- 6 months ago06/04/20 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Sorry all, but I'm going to ask a really stupid question now - what format do I say my file as to be able to add the attachment. I haven'..."
- 6 months ago06/04/20 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil I have checked that I was previewing the whole course and it still doesn't work. I have redone the triggers, I have checked the q..."
- 6 months ago06/01/20 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Variables and Triggers
"I have recreated a course in Storyline 360 so that I can use branching for a pre-start test. I have everything set up and I can clearly s..."
- 6 months ago05/31/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"I've created some learning in Rise, but I want to do some branching so that learners are taken in one of two directions depending upon th..."
- 6 months ago05/29/20 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone I'm trying to set up a pre course test, which I've done in Storyline, but then takes the learner in one of two ways depending..."
- 6 months ago05/29/20 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Just picking up on this, if I have a course which has been created in Rise 360, but I want to create a quiz at the start of the course wh..."
- 7 months ago05/18/20 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Scenario at start of a quiz
"I have a number of short quizzes in Rise 360, which in turn have a title page which includes a scenario for the quiz before a person star..."
- 9 months ago03/10/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Course Author
"Hi, I want to add a course author to some internal content which has been developed in Rise 360, but you don't seem to be able to just ad..."
- 11 months ago01/19/20 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Randy I am publish for the LMS, the entire project and using the results slide as the tracking option. Quality is optimized for standa..."
- 11 months ago01/17/20 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"I have had a similar issue with a quiz in Storyline 360. I created a quiz with a question bank of 11 questions and learners would be aske..."
- 11 months ago01/16/20 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
- 11 months ago12/27/19 at 9:06 am (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Embedded Videos
"I've just used the embedded video option in Rise for the first time - other videos are uploaded from my PC - and if you add a step in whi..."
- 11 months ago12/23/19 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Using images in Rise
"I wondered if there was a possibility to be able to move or use a focus point in an image when putting it into Rise? For example, you may..."
- 11 months ago12/23/19 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys, I've reported the bug. The Process block is directly after the Tabs block so the fact it wouldn't work could be related to t..."
- 12 months ago12/09/19 at 8:12 am (UTC)
Elaine Cottam started a new discussion Using Tabs and Process in RISE 360
"Hi, apologies if this has previously been raised. I have a couple of different blocks I'm using in RISE - Tabs and Process - and I would ..."
- 12 months ago12/08/19 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"It would also be great to be able to aggregate the score for learners when completing a knowledge check within a lesson. If you set it up..."
- 12 months ago12/07/19 at 11:22 pm (UTC)
"I would be interested in that feature as well. I'm just in the process of moving content from one LMS onto another and am using RISE as m..."
- 12 months ago12/07/19 at 11:14 pm (UTC)