"Thanks for providing more details on these topics; helps a lot!"
- almost 5 years ago06/23/15 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"E-learning tip - be a interactive without being "cutesey" as much as possible. Participants learn more when they DO more."
- over 5 years ago11/22/14 at 6:20 am (UTC)
"Don't build the Taj Mahal when a yurt will do :)"
- over 5 years ago11/22/14 at 6:19 am (UTC)
"Have gotten totally into your stuff through Articulate - wonderful projects! More importantly, thank you for sharing!!!"
- almost 6 years ago08/13/14 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion Have You a Great Way to House Your Blog and E-Learning Samples?
"This post should be starred in some way so that it doesn't fall off the page (wiki-it at the top of the forum?). EXCELLENT and REAL info..."
- almost 6 years ago08/01/14 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Did you try testing this by putting the link in a page BEFORE the end? What were the results then? So you could have the quiz, show the..."
- almost 6 years ago07/23/14 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion Freelancers -- where do you find most of your work?
"E-lance has gotten a lot more active for people with e-learning skills."
- almost 6 years ago07/17/14 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"You may want to check out the current Gamification course offered through courser presented by University of Pennsylvania. Great discuss..."
- 6 years ago03/11/14 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"Has anybody been able to take a course that is created in Articulate 13 (NOT Storyline) and transfer it successfully to HTML5 for use on ..."
- 6 years ago03/11/14 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion "Gamified" e-learning - what examples have you seen or built?
"Just finished taking some of the gamification and learning courses through coursera. Interesting to see the differences between gaming f..."
- over 6 years ago12/13/13 at 7:28 am (UTC)
"A few things you may want to think about doing: Use Camtasia to record step-by-step demos based on the tasks that need to be accomplished..."
- over 6 years ago11/20/13 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion There was an error copying player files. Error Code 120
"I have been having the same exact issue for the last five days. Frustrating (and time wasteful) to say the least. Has anybody found a "..."
- almost 7 years ago08/06/13 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion Course freezes in same place for some (but not all) users
"It could also be animations that you may have on that slide or one ahead."
- almost 7 years ago07/29/13 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Let's see who can come up with 5 slides for Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged!! I like this challenge a lot!"
- almost 7 years ago06/19/13 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"i find that the less you make it about instructional design and the more about getting what is between their ears is more helpful. One i..."
- 7 years ago05/30/13 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"Mary Beth Maidment said: Hi... I'm an Instructional Designer, currently working with a company in the health care industry. I am inter..."
- 7 years ago05/05/13 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"I would suggest you go through your university if this is an internship. Additionally, please note that most people who are in charge of..."
- 7 years ago05/05/13 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"So Tom - is there going to be an Articulate users' conference? We could have it here in Seattle this summer. Have some sessions, have d..."
- 7 years ago05/05/13 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Was there ever an answer/resolution to this?"
- over 7 years ago02/20/13 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"As somebody who has been an interviewer and have listened to people do a test teach one thing I've noticed is that those who are passiona..."
- over 7 years ago12/29/12 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"I I have had this same issue all night tonight (literally since midnight and it is now 6:45 AM PST. To say the least I am exceptionally ..."
- over 7 years ago10/24/12 at 6:43 am (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion Audio lost again - I want to cry, but I don't have the time.
"I feel your pain big time. Have spent the last 5.5 hours trying to publish one course with 60 slides. Articulate crashes every single t..."
- over 7 years ago10/24/12 at 6:36 am (UTC)
"One of the things that I have noticed while doing freelance work is to really act as a consultant. I had a recent client who wanted to c..."
- over 7 years ago09/24/12 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Israel replied to the discussion Training and Wikis - how do you use them together?
"David - I love this wiki/course together. I'm with David- how did you actually create that? I would like to use something like this. ..."
- over 7 years ago09/24/12 at 3:30 pm (UTC)