"Thanks for this Michael!"
- over 3 years ago09/30/16 at 11:52 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Klein started a new discussion Moving Marker Text Box in a Non-Snap-to-Position Way?
"Hello! Was I dreaming a long time ago, or is there indeed a way to move the marker text box in a non -"snap into place way"? I seem to re..."
- almost 4 years ago08/02/16 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, I've been researching and reading a few things and I think the best way to fix my issue is to figure out why the course is n..."
- almost 4 years ago07/07/16 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christie! I've used the form and sent the file over...I'm being told it may be the flash files"
- almost 4 years ago07/07/16 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Klein started a new discussion Course launches into an empty player on iPad
"We're having trouble launching a course on iPads. We're using SimpliDigi as an LMS. When we published the course with the Player for IOS ..."
- almost 4 years ago07/06/16 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this Matthew! I came here looking for this exact solution...BUT, is there anyway I can do something similar to the player butt..."
- almost 4 years ago07/06/16 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Klein replied to the discussion Slide background color changes when published in Storyline.
"I just experienced something similar, but what is odd is that on my computer the course looks as it should, and on someone else's it chan..."
- almost 4 years ago07/01/16 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"So now something else has surfaced, and I'm completely stumped! A user who is now seeing all slides within the course with a gray backgr..."
- almost 4 years ago06/30/16 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley! If only it was changing it to Open Sans :( It's actually changing it to Roman which is why it sticks out like a sore thumb..."
- almost 4 years ago06/30/16 at 8:44 pm (UTC)