Elizabeth Miles replied to the discussion Do you have an example of explaining Learning Objectives creatively?
"I've done this with a short pre-assessment and added the objectives to the feedback on each response. You can see it here: Operatio..."
- 5 months ago05/13/21 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cheryl, Levelator is free and does a pretty good job of normalizing audio. Hope this helps!"
- over 1 year ago06/08/20 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"Yes, but this one was accidental! I only intended to show faculty where to find this instructional resource that I create..."
- over 1 year ago02/04/20 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"Yes, but you need to create all of the animation in Vyond, export to video, then import the video to Storyline. I've used Vyond vid..."
- almost 2 years ago11/12/19 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"I've been having the same problem on my Windows 10 work computer since the most recent upgrade, but not on my home computer (also Windows..."
- almost 2 years ago11/11/19 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Naweed, You can do this with Vyond. Vyond's Business Friendly and Whiteboard styles include a character creator that you ca..."
- 2 years ago09/18/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles commented on the article How are Interactive Timelines Used in E-Learning (2019) #246
"Here's my history of higher education timeline: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/41c3baa2-11bc-4ac4-ada1-c75ff48f6e9f/review"
- 2 years ago09/04/19 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles commented on the article Meet the Team and Interactive Org Charts in E-Learning (2019) #244
"Here's my entry: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7bec79b7-ac03-462b-9dbc-093c00480869/review It's an introduction to a fa..."
- 2 years ago09/04/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Eveline, I've done this by uploading the Articulate folder to the web and creating a link in iTunes U to the story.html file. We put..."
- over 2 years ago03/18/19 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi MaryAnne, I usually just use a complete/incomplete to put a checkmark in Bb and was able to get that to work for your file using the ..."
- over 2 years ago02/22/19 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles commented on the article Using Mad Libs to Create E-Learning Word Games #216
"Fun challenge! Here's mine: http://www.people.vcu.edu/~elmiles/sonvday/story.html I created this last year and emailed the link to..."
- over 2 years ago02/05/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles replied to the discussion URGENT HELP REQUIRED! Uploading Storyline 2 course to Thinkific
"Hi Shane, Is your file name long and/or does it contain special characters? If so, you might want to try modifying the name to see if t..."
- 3 years ago10/15/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brandon, I really love this! I downloaded your file a while back and just recently had an opportunity to use it as the foundation for..."
- 3 years ago08/15/18 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Angee, Articulate ran a Memory Game Makeover eLearning Challenge a while back. You can view the submissions here. Some files are ava..."
- over 3 years ago05/15/18 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Yep, super easy to do as seen here."
- over 3 years ago04/16/18 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"GoAnimate and Powtoon can be also be used to create whiteboard videos that are easy to export and import into Storyline."
- over 3 years ago04/09/18 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles replied to the discussion Rise & 360 Storyline Project - Demofest Submission (and Winner!)
"From one Richmonder to another, CONGRATS! I saw you listed among the winners yesterday. This is a huge accomplishment. Thanks for shar..."
- over 3 years ago04/05/18 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"I wouldn't say Storyline is easier than Rise, it's more a matter of which product offers the best tools for creating content that meets y..."
- over 3 years ago04/04/18 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"It does, but even if you can find a workaround Blackboard usually throws a security error if you try to force content to open within the ..."
- over 3 years ago04/03/18 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Anthony, I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you want to add Rise, Storyline, or Rise (with embedded Storyline content) to Blackboar..."
- over 3 years ago04/03/18 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles added the course Valentine Mad Lib
"Just a fun little project to invite my coworkers to a party. Completion earned them a raffle ticket!"
- over 3 years ago03/20/18 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tammy, You could add a section near the beginning of the course as shown in the attached screenshot. I used the Attachment block to ..."
- over 3 years ago01/30/18 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Miles started a new discussion Convert text variable to readable text (for text to speech and closed captioning)
"Does anyone know if it's possible to convert the value entered in a text entry box to something text to speech and captioning can interpr..."
- almost 4 years ago11/29/17 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"This is fantastic Jamie! You're going to WOW your organization with this project - sure hope they're able to fit 360 into the budget!"
- over 4 years ago04/24/17 at 4:46 pm (UTC)