"Vincent - This is an old thread so you probably won't see this, but in case you do...THANK YOU! You just saved me hours of rework. "
- 1 year ago09/20/22 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I ended up recreating the questions because I never could figure out what was happening. Thanks for replying!"
- over 2 years ago02/04/21 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Multiple Choice Questions Dropping Answers
"Has anyone else had problems with multiple choice answers disappearing once the course has been published. This is a new phenomenon which..."
- over 2 years ago01/22/21 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Just discovered that anchoring the last answer doesn't help. Sigh."
- over 2 years ago01/19/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie. Thanks for getting back to me. I am in 360 update 47 I've created hundreds of quiz slides in my day, and I've never had..."
- over 2 years ago01/19/21 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion MC Question Shuffled Answers Not Aligning
"I have a weird thing happening with the shuffled answers for an MC question. The last answer is over on the right. It isn't specific to t..."
- over 2 years ago01/14/21 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Review Showing You Seem to Offline when we are not
"For the past week we've had trouble getting into Review. I can publish to Review without problems, but my client is no longer able to acc..."
- almost 3 years ago12/16/20 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"Looks like your timeline view zoomed down. Zoom it back up and you should see the 1,2,3,4... If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, ju..."
- almost 3 years ago10/16/20 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Drag and Drop with Multiple Attempts and Retain answers after last attempt
"I've read a lot on this forum about drag and drop but I haven't yet found the exact situation I'm in, so I'm hoping someone has an insigh..."
- 6 years ago09/27/17 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Wow! And thanks for the tips, too!"
- 6 years ago09/27/17 at 2:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy - Thanks for the workaround!"
- over 6 years ago05/16/17 at 2:37 am (UTC)
"I think I'm uploading properly!"
- over 6 years ago05/15/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work unless the learner physically drags and drops the object back to the hotspot area. W..."
- over 6 years ago05/15/17 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Drag and Drop revert to Normal state
"I have a drag and drop interaction. The learner is given three possible statements (3 text boxes displayed along the right side of the sc..."
- over 6 years ago05/15/17 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I reordered the triggers and it works. I thought I had tried that before I even posted the question, but I guess I hadn't. Thanks for you..."
- over 6 years ago05/12/17 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"That was my original thought. But I must be doing something wrong. I had two triggers attached to the Next button. But only the Jump to N..."
- over 6 years ago05/12/17 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Walt. What am I attaching the triggers to? That's my problem. I can attach the Trigger #2 to the Next button, but to what do I attach ..."
- over 6 years ago05/12/17 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Multiple Actions on Next Button
"I have a slide with several click and read objects. These all need to be viewed before the learner moves forward. Not a problem. I have t..."
- over 6 years ago05/12/17 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Storyline 2 crashing when opening or creating new project
"I'm working on a Windows 8.1 system and I installed Storyline 2 and a character pack (8 character bundle). The first time I launched ever..."
- over 7 years ago06/20/16 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Sorry - didn't see the "related content" section until after I posted this. Someone already answered!"
- over 7 years ago06/02/16 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
Elizabeth Rogers started a new discussion Character pack gone after installing service pack
"I purchased Storyline with the 8 character pack. When I first installed it, all of the characters were there. I just installed the recomm..."
- over 7 years ago06/02/16 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Figured it out. The menu items were scenes not pages. Changed from scene to first page in scene and they work just fine. Phew!"
- over 11 years ago06/08/12 at 4:45 am (UTC)
"Anyone have any suggestions for what else I can check? The client ran the test and understandably said the menu issue was a deal breaker...."
- over 11 years ago06/08/12 at 4:37 am (UTC)
"The files are currentely located on my local drive. They will be tested in the LMS assuming I can get everything working, but for now jus..."
- over 11 years ago06/07/12 at 7:59 am (UTC)