"If it's a design element, it is a graphic and could be easily removed. You could just create a block that is a variation on the original...."
- 5 months ago03/11/21 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"I totally agree! These quotation marks really make Articulate look bad (and us too, your customers!) whenever we use this block for somet..."
- 6 months ago02/08/21 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Why not just create a variant that doesn't have the quotation marks? A lot of us need it. Would greatly appreciate it and I can't believe..."
- 11 months ago09/18/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"I am having a problem where even though the box is checked to allow reviewers to leave comments on Review without an Articulate login, my..."
- over 1 year ago04/08/20 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"It doesn't seem like this would be a large request. Maybe the development team can squeeze it in among the more pressing issues? Ellen"
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"I know about the locked Continue button in Rise, but that seems like it wouldn't really work well for slides that don't have audio or an ..."
- over 1 year ago03/02/20 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
Ellen Brodsky started a new discussion Meeting state certification requirements
"Hello everyone. It's really important for one of my potential clients to have his courses approved by state agencies, and one of the non-..."
- over 1 year ago02/28/20 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Ellen Brodsky started a new discussion PLEASE HELP! Why is Rise booting me out after only a minute or two as I'm working and making me log in again?
"Hello all, Rise is booting me out and making me log in again repeatedly, and now it's gotten to be every minute or two. This is slowing m..."
- over 1 year ago02/11/20 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for the quick reply! Ellen"
- over 1 year ago01/31/20 at 3:57 am (UTC)